2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need the White pair now to complete the set .. but I need prices to slip down a little.

Didn’t see the post before he deleted it but screw they reseller!

And I hope that everyone that wanted them to rock ended up being able to cop.

They should take that names down of everyone they waited patiently and did what they were told to do and allow them access to the rest of the releases for the year.

i got u. here's the pic

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 1.24.10 PM.png

So yeah the Ny youngins took the 4 hour ride to homegrown and literally cut the whole line, how do we still let this go on in today’s world?

Also hearing Cncpts might do a live raffle to shake things up, I’m pretty sure guys are out there already tho

Attachments

• 5F28C246-AC71-455E-B046-95D26CFB27DB.jpeg
    5F28C246-AC71-455E-B046-95D26CFB27DB.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 46129E35-161C-4C0D-AEDF-AE009E1E6861.jpeg
    46129E35-161C-4C0D-AEDF-AE009E1E6861.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 242
So yeah the Ny youngins took the 4 hour ride to homegrown and literally cut the whole line, how do we still let this go on in today’s world?

Also hearing Cncpts might do a live raffle to shake things up, I’m pretty sure guys are out there already tho

Shop owners are soft and allow it. They should have straight shut it down when they saw it happen. They acknowledge it took place. Release them during the week and whoever happens to walk in and sees them can buy. Someone wants to act out? Call the cops. Let them decide if spending the weekend in a Central New York jail is worth it.

Shop owners are soft and allow it. They should have straight shut it down when they saw it happen. They acknowledge it took place. Release them during the week and whoever happens to walk in and sees them can buy. Someone wants to act out? Call the cops. Let them decide if spending the weekend in a Central New York jail is worth it.
I like that approach or just offer them only to your regulars. There's nothing wrong with discriminating against resellers.

did atmos every drop the dunks

It was an in store raffle.

I like that approach or just offer them only to your regulars. There's nothing wrong with discriminating against resellers.

I would have taken the names of everyone who had an ID local to Ithaca. If you're not within an hours drive of the city, you're not allowed to buy. You would have weeded out everyone who drove up from NYC. NYC to Ithaca is three and a half hours on a good day.

And what if the regulars aren’t local? There’s no real solutions to these probs. The things people do to make bucks and get internet clout:smh::sick:

What if the resellers are the regulars? :nerd:
Then narrow it further. I had this situation when I worked at a shop in high school. Some of the regulars were, indeed, resellers, and we chose when we did and when we didn't sell products to them, when we reserved products for customers we liked, etc. I have zero problems with a store refusing to sell to me because I haven't put in the time and money to build a relationship with them.

Seems obvious to me that the best approach is raffle tickets given for purchases. I’ve seen more than a few shops do one ticket per $20 spent...

I enjoy chatting up the owner at my local, and always buy at least a shop deck or hoodie when signing up for their (free) raffles. (It helps that they have quality stuff.) So would be nice to get some extra credit for supporting the local!

Back
Top Bottom