2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone ever won a raffle, gone to the store and had the store tell you they didn't have your pair? Big shouts to KCDC in Brooklyn for the assist on this one! I wasn't going to call them out, but after promising to make it up, they've gone radio silent. After endless L's thanks to bots and never before winning a raffle, I finally hit for the white rayguns. Apparently they "counted wrong" and DEFINITELY didn't backdoor them :wink:. Thanks again KCDC!!

Last edited:
Prods are ok, remind me of some of the AJ1 that released in 2019 like the Phantoms and the Bloodlines. Prob cause of the piping

Doesn’t matter what anyone in here says about TS dunks, it’s beasts and resellers that aren’t even on this site that will make them ****s annoying af to obtain

Also today’s wear
17337114-E51C-4D1C-9A58-70FE74AB1E4C.jpeg

I really dislike Sail. I don't want my shoes pre yellowed.

There's been at least 3 or so pairs this year I refuse to buy purely because Sail was used.

Travis Scott dunks are so meh. Was hoping for something a lot more. I like him as a rapper, he's awesome performing live and the hard to get factor of the shoe is really my selling points..but not sure if I'll try to grab.

If it didn't have Travis' name attached these would just sit. Definitely a retail or bust release imo

There is, they just don't put effort into finding one. Remember when SNKRS was touted as a way to fight bots? Nike never mentions that anymore, because for a short while Adidas took their thunder and they saw what no hype on their brand means.

I always thought a good idea is you have to have a verified number tied to your SNKRs account. On releases when you click buy it now it sends a unique code to your phone via text that you must put in to complete the purchase. If for some reason someone figures out a way to get around that and they can program a bot to put in the code it should be easy to tell. Deny that person the chance to purchase if they input the code faster than humanly possible.
That actually is a pretty cool idea and seems like it would work. Like a 2 step authentication process. I hope something like this gets implemented and we can see some change

Didn't like it on pictures & I didn't watch any videos.
But the quality is MUCH BETTER than all the other Dunks I bought this year!
I still think the black one isn't very wearable beside skating but this one is actually pretty dope.

I might post some pictures of all the SB's I bought this year later.

20191231_153118.jpg

So these are the Dunks/SB's I bought in 2019.

I bought a DS black Pigeon Dunk before the prices exploded in summer + I was able to get all the other pairs for retail. (no bots, no extra entries...half of them are from my local skateshop)
While I wasn't lucky with all the hype releases (Travis, Off White or super rare Jordan 1's), I've been lucky with SBs.

20191231_160108.jpg

A few extra words:

- The Lance Mountains are the only ones that aren't my size.
Went a bit late to the shop and only got the last pair in a US 12.5 - so those will be sold/traded.
- Not a big fan of the Viotechs and the shape.
- I really like the Soulland Blazers & the quality but I'm still not sure if I'd rock them...will decide next year.
- I love the Parra Blazers and it's probably one of the sneakers I rocked the most this year. (I'm thinking about buying a 2nd pair)
- I actually wanted to unDS the Parra Dunk in spring with the alt laces...but I saw some people rocking them and they crease worse than most shoes)
- I didn't like the Rayguns in the beginning...but the execution is actually dope and the leather quality amazing! Will rock them for sure, maybe instead of the Parra Dunks.
- The Jordan 1 Kostons are both nice & I'll unDS them in spring/summer.
- Ben-G is actually underrated but I have so many white shoes that I didn't wore them yet.

Which one would you keep?
Considering that I still have like 10 DS pairs of Non-SBs, I can't keep them all. :lol:

Last edited:
So these are the Dunks/SB's I bought in 2019.

I bought a DS black Pigeon Dunk before the prices exploded in summer + I was able to get all the other pairs for retail. (no bots, no extra entries...half of them are from my local skateshop)
While I wasn't lucky with all the hype releases (Travis, Off White or super rare Jordan 1's), I've been lucky with SBs.

20191231_160108.jpg

A few extra words:

- The Lance Mountains are the only ones that aren't my size.
Went a bit late to the shop and only got the last pair in a US 12.5 - so those will be sold/traded.
- Not a big fan of the Viotechs and the shape.
- I really like the Soulland Blazers & the quality but I'm still not sure if I'd rock them...will decide next year.
- I love the Parra Blazers and it's probably one of the sneakers I rocked the most this year. (I'm thinking about buying a 2nd pair)
- I actually wanted to unDS the Parra Dunk in spring with the alt laces...but I saw some people rocking them and they crease worse than most shoes)
- I didn't like the Rayguns in the beginning...but the execution is actually dope and the leather quality amazing! Will rock them for sure, maybe instead of the Parra Dunks.
- The Jordan 1 Kostons are both nice & I'll unDS them in spring/summer.
- Ben-G is actually underrated but I have so many white shoes that I didn't wore them yet.

Which one would you keep?
Considering that I still have like 10 DS pairs of Non-SBs, I can't keep them all. :lol:
Dope year! Keep the UNC Kostons - wish I had copped those.

are the rayguns true to size? Don't own any of the new shape dunks so not sure how they compare to originals.

Back
Top Bottom