2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just hope resell on Chis drops enough to justify copping. 😪

those and the infrared dunks were the only SBs I really wanted. wouldn’t mine the chlorophylls either.

Infrareds- rukus
Strangelove-510
Blue fury-510
Phillies-atlas
ACG-atlas
Lost at sea-atlas
Spectrum-rukus
Medicom -snkrs EA

I really like the Pure Platinum Highs, and I’d get get them if I didn’t already have the unTokyos, Iannuci 3s, and Neutral Grey Patent Low Pro Bs. They are the BEST White Dunks ever IMO (behind the ACTUAL Tokyos that is). I love the white canvas with the gym bottom of the unTokyos, the two tones of a white and like an off white, along with the gum bottom, of the Iannuccis, and I personally think the NG Patent Low Pro Bs (with the patent leather being on just the overlays, not the side panels, collar area, or top toe area) are way better than the LOW Jordan 1 NGs. Not my pictures, as I’d have to go grab mine.
4D8D4763-B43C-4EE9-A3BF-9587EBE2B6CC.jpeg

8A811428-A471-4B17-B68A-B47CA4B8C55D.png

E771E1AF-D334-4A39-8B49-6950E7B99222.jpeg

Really HATE that i cant have these colorways readily avaliable!!!

WHAT A BEATIFUL CANVAS TO CUSTOM( any white dunk) would have loved if the platinum highs were lows but i dont enter raffles n such . Nike could at least over produce the all white/black colorways and have em at Footlocker like a TRUE GR

truck it highs - civil
baroque brown highs -premier
acg blazer - 510skateshop

these all sat and i was able to purchase without hassle...i think it was around the spectrums where nothing sat and everything went to instant sellouts

i bought the desert camo highs off of ndc in the summer/fall of 2019 on sale for $57...

looking forward to the prices/accessibility again

Last edited:
Hard to answer. Too much variables. Will the hype of sb going to drop or go up with some big drops coming 2021? Or will buyers be fatigue from all these sb? Also the stimulus check may come. 600? 2000? Somewhere in between can help. Maybe the holidays going away might bring the demand down and more desperate sellers will sell. I remember when the night of mischief came out, everyone was saying it will drop once Halloween passes us, and it did for a short moment and it just never came down in price after a month or two after Halloween. If you are looking to buy, I would say just buy soon if you really like it. It may dip, but I doubt it will dip too much. The crazy thing is low/mid 200's for sb is actually not super high nowadays in terms of resell. Most sb end up around this price or much higher.

This is precisely my thinking. After the season/holiday (that week) passes, these holiday-themed ones always dip. But now it's been a while and like you said, $250ish for sbs isn't that crazy (sad but w/e).

Think I'll grab soon.

I put in work. Wake up early for SNKRS (7am drops). Raffles all over the world. Local raffles. CopDate including boosts. CCS+. Charity donation raffles. I’ve even bugged a couple some non-sneakerhead friends to help me with the quick/easy raffles.

Here are all my Nike SB Dunk retail Ws for the year, in alphabetical order:

:smh:

Post of the year right here.

Christmas dinner with my good friend

Safaris the only SB.

You not really into SBs or was resale not worth it for you? I only ask because it seems like you got almost every non SB dunk from this year.

I love SB's but I prefer simpler color ways nowadays. I regret not picking up either Rayguns or J-Pack Shadows when prices were relatively low. I forgot to mention that I bought several AJ1 SB's this year too (UNC lows, Koston lows, LA to Chi's, + NYC to Paris). I want to grab the LM's next. I also want to pick up a bunch of the silver box and pink box SB's that I had back in the day (Hulks, Bisons, Hawaii's, Barfs, Broncos, etc).

Back
Top Bottom