2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

1629583206378.gif

Gotta have a bit more grace in losing than that Carri. Got a feeling she's doing the most as a result of her recent issues though, hope she has someone to talk to.
Ditto. Her cutting a Connor McGregor promo though….good lord

Glad Jamaica got the top 3. Such amazing women and amazing athletes. Carri could be great but needs to keep building and get the help she needs.

i wonder if she shuts down for the season or she runs again (obviously not lusuanne in 5 days) but for zurich and the final DL meets in a few weeks

Nobody’s rooting against her, but she has to know with the videos and comments over the past 2 month, if you didn’t finish top 3, slander would ensue

I mean certain people were going be irrational anyways

most people with sense reallze ain’t much you can do when someone runs 10.5

but after what Elaine did at the olympics while pointing the last 10 meters.. if you going talk shhh you at least gotta be a legit threat, JA in the last week got like 6 women faster, inclusive of a 16 year old

Zero training went into that race and judging by the post race interview, I don’t think she learned her lesson.

Again that’s why I hope she learns from this. Don’t need lil baby to be focused on the limelight cause this is what happens

Back
Top Bottom