2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

I’m just looiing at it from her perspective

don’t take much to get people to turn on you

Most hype TnF been in a while. I want them to keep this going. Need more fire and rivalries. I need Elaine-Thompson to say some slick. Especially with the PAris Olmpics closer than any other olympics ever.

Most hype TnF been in a while. I want them to keep this going. Need more fire and rivalries. I need Elaine-Thompson to say some slick. Especially with the PAris Olmpics closer than any other olympics ever.
Better chance of Elaine and safp throwing words for each other … they don’t “ like “ each other …. Who switch coaches who get more acknowledgedment in ja ….

Better chance of Elaine and safp throwing words for each other … they don’t “ like “ each other …. Who switch coaches who get more acknowledgedment in ja ….
bro facts. it really is tension. they didnt even look each others way in that Jamaican 3 way in the 100

yea 1 thing good about Shacarri is she's been bringing more of the "casual" fans into the sport, we need more sprinters that can appeal to non hardcore fans like us in this thread

Again I don’t thing shacarri should run both the 1 and 2 tomorrow but she’s scheduled

last night I watch a female Ja runner win the under 20 100 meter ….. Tina Clayton 17 years old ran 11.09….. have some senior runners who can’t run that ….. Tina and Brianna Williams will be carrying the torch for Ja for years to come

Also her twin sister Tia Clayton is serious in the 100m as well

Again I don’t thing shacarri should run both the 1 and 2 tomorrow but she’s scheduled

last night I watch a female Ja runner win the under 20 100 meter ….. Tina Clayton 17 years old ran 11.09….. have some senior runners who can’t run that ….. Tina and Brianna Williams will be carrying the torch for Ja for years to come

athletes of significance that are missing this weekend are McLaughlin, Warholm, Jacobs, Femke Bol

athletes of significance that are missing this weekend are McLaughlin, Warholm, Jacobs, Femke Bol
Jacobs scared …. … bol and warholm I’m not suprised …. They don’t need the us money … probably just stay in Europe and make the money ….. McLaughlin is surprising

I feel like Sydney would be there if she was with Nike rather than NB

Jacobs scared …. … bol and warholm I’m not suprised …. They don’t need the us money … probably just stay in Europe and make the money ….. McLaughlin is surprising

Not seeing it on tv. Annoying.

Didn't see any of the stuff today. Watched some of the U20 world championships

Tried the apps but didn't see anything. Did you guys watch? Where

Press conference with the 4 big names. Starts at the 56:00 mark.

ShaCarri looking thick out there

5B74F8A5-E04F-4A83-B6A5-9C9D0E1650CE.png

Back
Top Bottom