2024 Track and Field Thread — OLYMPICS!!! - Day one this friday

You think she's doing it at Worlds? Ato said on the broadcast that after she wins Worlds shes going to go for that 400m flat WR next

i just went and watched the vid.. she ran by herself the whole way

how were the conditions?

wouldn’t exactly surprise me if she switched to the flat 4.. her 4 hurdles times are Olympic level flat 4

And at her age.. shhh she could go for the 2/4 double with the relay

i just went and watched the vid.. she ran by herself the whole way

how were the conditions?

wouldn’t exactly surprise me if she switched to the flat 4.. her 4 hurdles times are Olympic level flat 4

And at her age.. shhh she could go for the 2/4 double with the relay

Conditions were good, wonder what she runs at Worlds with Femke and Dalilah pushing her, yeah really wanna see what times she can run in the 400m

Conditions were good, wonder what she runs at Worlds with Femke and Dalilah pushing her, yeah really wanna see what times she can run in the 400m

she was obviously cleaner today then the other day when she stutter stepped couple of the hurdles and was still sub 52.. but she didn’t look like she pressed on the close to try and finish strong.. because she didn’t have to

yea Im really curious to see what she does flat 2 and flat 4 if she makes the switch to those

and I don’t blame her.. more glory in that that in with the crazy shh she’s doing

She’s 32 thou

Unless someone else came along, femur would be on her own.. Even the girl from USC, don’t know if see her getting down to sub 52.. hell, don’t know if I see sub 53

which aint bad, but those 3 ladies were obviously next level in the 4 hurdles

WHOA Steiner 21.80 shutting it down in the semis, Sturgis 22.11 personal best as well in 2nd place

FloJo, Marion, and Steiner are the only Americans to run 21.80 or faster three times. Gwen Torrence is the only other American to do it twice

I wonder if Brianna Williams regret not running for the USA instead of Jamaica now, she would've had a better chance of making top 3 at US trials

It's interesting that she's telling the media to be more respectful yet We all know she's going to be flaming every 15-year-old on Twitter the moment she has her phone back in her hand. She loves to talk to me when she's doing well but when she's losing she wants the media to be more respectful 🙄

Still a massive talent (You don't run one of the fastest 100m times ever by accident) but the media attention and fame seems to have gone to her head

Back
Top Bottom