2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW WrestleDream PPV

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slow-clap-gif.gif

#MyScumbagCheerio showing off his acting chops.

Looking like at Randy like he killed his dog when he punched him. :lol: :smh:

Like a comment said you know ITs bad when Randy Orton is the voice of reason. :lol:

Also not lost on me is these shenanigans kicked off when Lash and Jakari were about to make their main roster debutt.

Trips can't help himself. :smh:

I see Power Rangers Neo was in full effect again on Wrestle Nightmare.

Danielson lost To American History MoX? Tony KKKon didn’t want to give that retirement W to Sweve huh?

IMG_2129.jpeg

^^^truth hurts but only when you wanna direct hate at HHH for **** he did decades ago right? Yet we cool with Danielson choosing to end his career to a white guy doing his best AB impersonation instead of putting a black contender over. Ok cool. Man imagine if Hunter or Shawn did this 🙄

And then you got Jericho, looking out for the future of the business. Oh wait….

IMG_2133.jpeg

#MyScumbagCheerio showing off his acting chops.

Looking like at Randy like he killed his dog when he punched him. :lol: :smh:

Like a comment said you know ITs bad when Randy Orton is the voice of reason. :lol:

Also not lost on me is these shenanigans kicked off when Lash and Jakari were about to make their main roster debutt.

Trips can't help himself. :smh:

Kevin Owens c - walking on Randy Orton's face.. :rofl:

EKvi6k.gif

^^^truth hurts but only when you wanna direct hate at HHH for **** he did decades ago right? Yet we cool with Danielson choosing to end his career to a white guy doing his best AB impersonation instead of putting a black contender over. Ok cool. Man imagine if Hunter or Shawn did this 🙄

And then you got Jericho, looking out for the future of the business. Oh wait….

IMG_2133.jpeg

Mark Briscoe retained his title tonight you goober.

That was from when Jeribloat won the ROH Title last year.

EYE memba when this thread had a better class of trolls. :smh:

So let me get this straight, Danielson ended his career on an attempted murder angle which had him never tap out to lose, to a hometown crowd that didn’t engage, only to re-hash the Elite vs AEW story but now it’s BCC vs babyfaces?

Yeah god bless Tony Con for selling WB whatever magic beans he did to get a deal.

Back
Top Bottom