2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LFG. Shane will pop that rating. Hopefully, they can maintain it. Game changing move and lots of dream matches for Shane Mac

Great move leaking this news and pic to get the buzz going

LFG. Shane will pop that rating. Hopefully, they can maintain it. Game changing move and lots of dream matches for Shane Mac

Great move leaking this news and pic to get the buzz going
It’s an incredible opportunity for a dying company. Biggest chip on the board. Endless storyline options.

Can you imagine THE DEMO numbers if we got a Shane vs TK program? Especially if they drew it out over a year or so.

At this point, what the hell could it possibly hurt to bring Shane in? It lets the AEW fanbase think they're getting a huge middle finger to the WWE moment. I know Shane's ideas in his last WWE run...uhhhh...weren't great...but maybe he's another wrestling mind that Tony will ACTUALLY listen to. Anything to get Tony to mix things up a bit.

Wow that’s huge news, bigger than that charlatan D Fly D Fly ’s crush on me.

But let’s not act like Shane about to show the money in the ring, dude almost died in there lol he will bring eyes to the screen for sure. Hopefully his creative is good and Tony Con listens to him.

If it don’t make dollars it don’t make sense and it seems TC is ok with a McMahon association now since he’s getting that **** best badly lately.

I’d love to see that come to fruition and maybe it can help make AEW better. Hopefully AEW neckbeards are accepting.

Wow that’s huge news, bigger than that charlatan D Fly D Fly ’s crush on me.

Roman.png

Back
Top Bottom