2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone let me know why it's cool that they turn their backs on TK when he made them household names in the US from being on National TV?

Talking about The Lucha Brothers.

Can someone let me know why it's cool that they turn their backs on TK when he made them household names in the US from being on National TV?

Talking about The Lucha Brothers.

Why hasn’t TK been selling replicas of their masks since they’ve become household names in the US from being on National TV?

IMG_1327.jpeg

Seems like they’ll have Xavier Woods eventually turn on Kofi
Looked very upset about Big Odysseus

ATM, i dont understand why Xavier Woods would be mad or upset at another wrestler joining their faction, especially a black wrestler, and a figure such as odsessy jones. Its clear Big E aint coming back in the short term or long term, and the group needs another figure to challenge final judgement, judgment day, etc…

The only reason i can really think of, and its a stretch, is that triple K (lol) really doesn’t like booking blacks….i would say minorities but some of the top current stars are international

Long shot prediction but I don’t think Woods will turn. I think they gonna make it seem like he feel a way cause he don’t wanna “replace Big E” a moment will happen at a big PPV and Big E will come out stop the tension and give his seal of approval to the new new day and crowd will go nuts.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Current mid carder from any of the US companies that might break through from going on a tour of any of the big Japanese promotions.
Since he is under contract to AEW, I can say him.

Takesh-ita. Easily one of the best in ring dudesnin the world. NJPW should see if they can work a deal with AEW to scoop him up. I think he could be the #1 dude there and help their struggling business.

Hopefully, Tanahashi sees it with how well he has been performing in the G1.

Back
Top Bottom