2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro really had a shirt of her mugshot 😅

IMG_0614.jpeg
Another thing that Dom and her have in common.

Since he is under contract to AEW, I can say him.

Takesh-ita. Easily one of the best in ring dudesnin the world. NJPW should see if they can work a deal with AEW to scoop him up. I think he could be the #1 dude there and help their struggling business.

Hopefully, Tanahashi sees it with how well he has been performing in the G1.

Sounds on point.

Anybody from WWE/NXT/TNA?

Not sure why Kevin Owen's and Sami Zayn didn't jump ship to AEW when they had a chance. They would have been bigger stars as well as not having to sell their souls as individuals to stay in that evil empire.
Sometimes it is hard to tell when you’re being serious or not.

Sounds on point.

Anybody from WWE/NXT/TNA?
Man I was enjoying Bronson Reeds NJPW run before he came back to WWE. Remember he beat Okada a few years ago. He is nice and could do his thing in that Monster Role.

Those NXT folks are so green for the most part that it's hard to say any of them deserve a featured role anywhere that isn't a training facility based organization.

I would like to see Daniel Garcia, Lee Moriarty and Wheeler Yuta represent AEW In the Best of the Super Jr. I KNOW Wheeler has already done so but I thin he is more seasoned now and would be even better this go-round.

Man I was enjoying Bronson Reeds NJPW run before he came back to WWE. Remember he beat Okada a few years ago. He is nice and could do his thing in that Monster Role.

Those NXT folks are so green for the most part that it's hard to say any of them deserve a featured role anywhere that isn't a training facility based organization.

I would like to see Daniel Garcia, Lee Moriarty and Wheeler Yuta represent AEW In the Best of the Super Jr. I KNOW Wheeler has already done so but I thin he is more seasoned now and would be even better this go-round.

Forgot about him beating Okada. That was in the G1 right? But yeah, he could be really good if used correctly

Basement dorks were so upset that Big Big Bronson Reed didn’t want to spend the rest of his life wrestling in dough joes because he had a program with Okada :lol:

Basement dorks were so upset that Big Big Bronson Reed didn’t want to spend the rest of his life wrestling in dough joes because he had a program with Okada :lol:
If I were Triple K, I would make him one of my PRIME "IT" heels in the company. He is moving up the ladder but I say run with him. Very believable heel/monster.

If I were Triple K, I would make him one of my PRIME "IT" heels in the company. He is moving up the ladder but I say run with him. Very believable heel/monster.
EYE was a big Big Big Bronson Reed guy during his NXT run. Thought they were booking him well and he looked strong.

Last night was really good. Hopefully they build on it. Has an interesting look, can talk a bit and can go in ring.

Back
Top Bottom