2025 NBA Draft Thread

My initial reaction was bigger Donovan Mitchell and Vic oladipo but at the same age Edwards seems better than both

Can he eventually be a lead guard?

Steph
Edwards
Klay
Draymond
Cauley Stein

d-lo traded for a handful of good solid role players.

Obi Toppin bout to trick some team Into drafting him top 15-20 next draft ...And I can see Orlando doing it too :lol: :smh:

Anthony Edwards gives off a Oladipo draft feel. Where everyone knows hes probably gonna be the best player in the lottery but he still won’t go #1.

Once youre in the league no one really cares about your previous rankings. How many rookies really set the world on fire early in their career? For how Oladipo is currently playing he was 100% worthy of where he was drafted.

Last edited:
It’s not really fair to compare a #1 ranked HS kid who’s killing it Freshman year to a guy who was a 3* recruit, played PF at Dematha, took 3 years at Indy to blossom, and didn’t really set the world on fire in his early nba career. At the same age this kid is worlds ahead of Oladipo.

I'm not really seeing the comparison other than the fact that they're guards with similar builds.

Don't really have an issue with the Oladipo comp. I think most are making the comparison based off of the player that Oladipo is NOW, which is fine. Strong 6'4"/6'5" scoring guards with good athleticism that can defend and create a bit for others. You're rarely going to have an exact comp. Just something that gets you close.

Back
Top Bottom