2025 NBA Draft Thread

It’s funny how dudes went from thinking Lamelo wasn’t an NBA talent....that was just some “hype” from his brother...to now saying he shouldn’t go #1 :lol:.

Doesn’t matter. Lavar told y’all the kid was talented. And some of us told y’all he was a legit 1st round prospect, with the chance to improve his stock if he did some things. There was a decent number People really talked about Lamelo, like he was Gelo.

The talent was evident. The Lavar hate and unorthodox path Melo has taken has clouded judgement.
ESPN propaganda is STRONGGGG

I still don’t see any lottery teams taking him.

I feel like this Haliburton dude from Iowa St should be getting more love?

Haven't watched him play, but looking at his stats, he's a 6'5" PG that looks like he can do pretty much everything at a high level. And while he's a sophomore, he's only 3 months older than Cole Anthony.

Maybe another SGA?

I watched him play once so far this year, he hits the gazelle comparison in terms of his body movement better than anyone :lol:

I feel like this Haliburton dude from Iowa St should be getting more love?

Haven't watched him play, but looking at his stats, he's a 6'5" PG that looks like he can do pretty much everything at a high level. And while he's a sophomore, he's only 3 months older than Cole Anthony.

Maybe another SGA?
Heard about him last year and that he has a 7 foot wingspan. Don’t roast me for that mention addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Just watched like 15 min of his highlights. Reminds me a bit of less bouncy Alphonso Ball except he doesn't seem to have the same unwillingness to shoot in the paint.

Probably isn't going to be a star, but could be a very, very good role player. In a weak draft like this, I think I'd take a shot at him after the top 3 or so, unless you think Cole or Nico can be stars.

I’m not saying dudes aren’t hurt but it’s ironic Hampton, ball and now cole are out 4-6 weeks.
Just a weird coincidence
Wouldnt eem blame em if thats a play they running either, especially for the college cats...Show enough to keep your buzz and stock up then just get ready for the league behind the scenes and without everybody crying about you sitting out

This is the age of social media. We’d know where the surgery is taking place and who the surgeon is before they can pull off a fake injury like this.

Last edited:
Wouldnt eem blame em if thats a play they running either, especially for the college cats...Show enough to keep your buzz and stock up then just get ready for the league behind the scenes and without everybody crying about you sitting out
Say this to myself all the time about college football players. Especially those about to enter the draft. **** your Hewlett-Packard bowl

Anthony Edwards could have sat after the MSU game and I would have been cool. James Wiseman stock is frozen after dominating some scrubs.

hey they blame AAU ball for these injuries, I’d be the guy blaming college basketball for the unnecessary 35 games in 4 months

Makes sense. UNC is trash and wont make the bracket without him.

Zero reason for him to come back after surgery.

Back
Top Bottom