2025 NBA Draft Thread

Trend alert....

College ball crumbling.

giphy.gif

Wiseman went to college though so that doesn’t count at all. If you can’t attend college because you’re dumb as rocks (was it Brandon Jennings?) or get suspended for w.e reason ofcourse the logical thing to do is to hire an agent.

Until they completely revamp the G league or let high schoolers enter the draft most top recruits will still attend college for a year plus.

I feel like this Haliburton dude from Iowa St should be getting more love?

Haven't watched him play, but looking at his stats, he's a 6'5" PG that looks like he can do pretty much everything at a high level. And while he's a sophomore, he's only 3 months older than Cole Anthony.

Maybe another SGA?

should be a top 10 lock imo

Just watched highlights of Kuminga vs Cade Cunningham and Scottie Barnes, is Kuminga really supposed to be the next guy? There was talk that he could be the #1 pick in 2021 as a HS SR

Just watched highlights of Kuminga vs Cade Cunningham and Scottie Barnes, is Kuminga really supposed to be the next guy? There was talk that he could be the #1 pick in 2021 as a HS SR

Still chatter that he may reclass and join college next year. He and Emoni Bates are the best HS kids right now regardless of class. Showed ability to play in the post in the opening game at the John Wall. Scored the first 8 points from there. Can take his man off the dribble. Has range. Needs to work on his driving ability as he has the tendency to be a straight line driver.

Montverde is just loaded and they won’t lose a game this season. It’s unreal

Is he even close to Emoni Bates as a prospect? Of course he looks like a freak athlete but feel for the game ain’t close to Bates level.

was watching georgia/memphis and i'm not too impressed by anthony edwards. he's really jump-shot happy

One more from the 2021 NBA class, this was on Friday

You're tellin me two dudes scored virtually every single of their team's points 😂 like seeing the talent back home get shine, in front of Ja and Quavo no less.. Mayfair and that 562.. get Dior some damb help tho next year😂

Jalen Suggs looks like a grown man out there. They washed Sierra Canyon.. and that Holmgren dude looks rail thin 😂

So have Bronny and Zaire not done much of anything this season? Anytime they show highlights of Sierra Canyon they literally never even show those two. And they’re the only reason that team is getting nationally televised games.

So have Bronny and Zaire not done much of anything this season? Anytime they show highlights of Sierra Canyon they literally never even show those two. And they’re the only reason that team is getting nationally televised games.
Bronny is a frosh on the #2 rated team in the country. They have 2 top 15 seniors and another top 10 sophomore so it's probably hard for him to find minutes. Seems like he's a spot up shooter in his current role

Wade's son is a senior but a lower level prospect, idk if he's hurt or if he just aint good enough to play but yeah they def using Bronny's name for pub

Side note: BJ Boston has that sleepy look, similar to Brandon Ingram

Bronny is a frosh on the #2 rated team in the country. They have 2 top 15 seniors and another top 10 sophomore so it's probably hard for him to find minutes. Seems like he's a spot up shooter in his current role

Wade's son is a senior but a lower level prospect, idk if he's hurt or if he just aint good enough to play but yeah they def using Bronny's name for pub

Side note: BJ Boston has that sleepy look, similar to Brandon Ingram

It seems like Wade made a big mistake going to Sierra Canyon this year for his senior season then.

I don’t wanna hear nothing about edwards unless it’s about him going top 2 and that’s behind wiseman. But I think he’s number 1.

Back
Top Bottom