2025 NBA Draft Thread

Evansville, Indiana is the place to be for nba executives/scouts.

I’m still a little skeptical about Morant. His shooting and turnovers are an area of concern.

His explosiveness and playmaking are off the charts. Imagine if he played with a decent/athletic big man?

Last edited:

I’m still a little skeptical about Morant. His shooting and turnovers are an area of concern.

His explosiveness and playmaking are off the charts. Imagine if he played with a decent/athletic big man?

I want the Bulls to pair him wit Lauri

Turnovers and shooting will always get better with age. If he works on it, which I think he will.

With Luka able to play so much point guard, I think the best fit for the other guard is someone who can spot up. If that guard can't shoot it kind of nullifies one of Luka's best attributes. There shouldn't be more than 1 bad/non shooter with him in their best 5

With Luka able to play so much point guard, I think the best fit for the other guard is someone who can spot up. If that guard can't shoot it kind of nullifies one of Luka's best attributes. There shouldn't be more than 1 bad/non shooter with him in their best 5

Jarrett Culver

I love Culver and I love Reddish.

If we keep that pick, I’d honestly be ecstatic with just about anyone other than Barrett. And even him I’m good with.

Less than optimal athleticism but I bet NAW's shooting will translate to the NBA. Do you like the Afflalo comps being thrown around?
I'm just starting to research the draft [:ohwell: /:smh:] so I don't have much insight, but NAW looks more like a combo guard and has more ball skills than Afflalo.

Probably one of my least watched college seasons unfortunately, they tryin to identify another Kuzma? Have no clue who Ricky Odonnell is hopefully he isn't a hack

Back
Top Bottom