2025 NBA Draft Thread

I’m pretty sure they acquired D’Lo to appease KAT as well...
Regardless I think Edwards is a better fit

Im sure they did, and personally I think that's dumb.

is he even like top 15 at his position?

Drafting for fit when you suck is a suckers game.

If the Wolves are aiming to make the playoffs next season, should they consider training their pick for a legit third star?

Their draft/ player development record is not impressive and there are more questions in this draft than others. If I were them, I would go for a sure-fire star instead.

They have a whole new front office and developmental staff. President was Morey's right hand man and they also have your guy Hinkie's right hand man. Seems like a competent front office, but only time will tell. I think the Wolves make some noise in the future. I don't think they will be against moving KAT and/or Dlo in the future as well. Their new FO has that DNA.

Im sure they did, and personally I think that's dumb.

is he even like top 15 at his position?

Drafting for fit when you suck is a suckers game.

Pretty sure their president/GM came out and said they aren't looking at fit. Too early in the game for that in his opinion.

Trade and get whatever you can. Considering how cap space will be limited due to Rona, only select teams will have space outright. Plenty of teams will be willing to give a lot for Yanni

Tell me which teams can do better than a package of at least Wiggins + 2nd overall pick

Fit aside I think Edwards is better now and has a better chance of reaching his potential lol

Sure I agree, buuut I didn't get the number 1 pick to get Demar Derozan.

ill take the risk on Lamelo bust potential for the higher upside.

If he busts I just don't think im gunna feel bad about missing out on the rest of the dudes in the lottery.

don't see a single super star in any of them.

Sure I agree, buuut I didn't get the number 1 pick to get Demar Derozan.

ill take the risk on Lamelo bust potential for the higher upside.

If he busts I just don't think im gunna feel bad about missing out on the rest of the dudes in the lottery.

don't see a single super star in any of them.
That’s fair

nuggets offloading Jamal Murray, Gary Harris and picks

Bulls giving up Lavine + 4, Lauri etc

Teams will get desperate for a chance

For a one year rental? Because I can see Giannis signing an extension with only the Nuggets, outside the Warriors.

nuggets offloading Jamal Murray, Gary Harris and picks

Bulls giving up Lavine + 4, Lauri etc

Teams will get desperate for a chance

But let’s be honest.. Embiid doesn’t make any of those teams a championship caliber team.

who are the top pg's after melo? im hoping hayes or haliburton fall to 8 but still unsure on cole lol

Back
Top Bottom