2025 NBA Draft Thread

I think Malik Rose went to work for the league recently. He saw the writing on the wall in Detroit.

Meant to post this here but taking it back a couple years...

Just went back and rewatched highlights of Euroleague 2017... There is absolutely no excuse for Phoenix, Sacramento AND Atlanta to have passed on Luka... 🤣unbelievable at only 18.

Last edited:
I think that Patrick Williams is a lock for San Antonio if the order holds and he’s still there. Will be their next Kawhi-esque project. Pretty raw now, but is young, athletic, has a great NBA-ready body and has shown flashes of being able to do a bit of everything. Could see him being one of the best players in this draft if things go right for him.

antidope antidope thoughts?

who is the last player to be good at the gig?

Obviously Riley, ainge and bird played

elton brand about to get fired.. Magic didn’t last long in the role.. Minnesota has experience with mchale in the front office

I have pretty much undying faith in KG, but it is worrisome on paper. Can't help but love his loyalty and passion, but that can get former players in trouble when building a team and such.

Trading the number 2 pick for someone that has never been an all star/coming off a lackluster season and a project player that has shown little promise to this point makes no sense for the Warriors.
Plus salary wise I don't think it'd work.

Zach Lowe went out of his way to say he believes Gordon can be contributing starter on a title team. I found it a little odd that he was choosing that hill to die on
I'm with Zach. He could be the starting C for the Rockets right now.

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 3.11.42 PM.png

I think Aaron Gordon has just been in a trash situation in Orlando, on a team that can't figure out what their identity is and what pieces are supposed to fit together. I think he can be a 4 or small ball 5 on a good team for sure.

Exactly.

He fits the Warriors as a small ball 4-5 and could learn a lot defensively from this team and coaching staff.

# 2 pick this year is worth it, especially since you still have the Twolves pick next year.

Steph, Klay and Dray can’t afford to wait for players to develop our window is shrinking.

I think Aaron Gordon is actually a good player, borderline all star in his best year. He‘s been playing outta position most of his time in Orlando. Injuries didn’t help either.

Either way, you should be able to get a all star caliber player for the #2 pick. Even in a weak draft.

Dont see the Warriors making a trade until at least the season starts...Nobody that moves the needle is available, they probly draft somebody and see how it goes just like when they signed D Lo

Dont see the Warriors making a trade until at least the season starts...Nobody that moves the needle is available, they probly draft somebody and see how it goes just like when they signed D Lo
That pick becomes significantly less valuable once you actually choose someone though (unless a team is that high on whoever they pick)

That pick becomes significantly less valuable once you actually choose someone though (unless a team is that high on whoever they pick)
Ehhh once you a top 5 pick “potential” carries you for years...If they really wanna make a move it will be teams lining up for that rookie

Unless they really wanna flip the pick for some role player might as well draft somebody and see if they can play 4real ...Like I said thisgiving me the same vibes as when they Signed Russell and everybody was on the “trade him immediately” n I was thinkin hold on to him and see what’s up...Teams shouldn’t trade just to trade

What are the Warriors going to do with Wiggins though

Oh and Wolves better make the playoffs, that top 3 protected 2021 pick got potential

What are the Warriors going to do with Wiggins though

Oh and Wolves better make the playoffs, that top 3 protected 2021 pick got potential

Wiggins stuck in GS for a few years...nobody taking on that contract...Warriors most likely thinkin he’ll do better as a 3rd option instead of 2nd, which isn’t a bad bet

Wolves def not making the playoffs next season, they still gon suck :lol:

Wiggins stuck in GS for a few years...nobody taking on that contract...Warriors most likely thinkin he’ll do better as a 3rd option instead of 2nd, which isn’t a bad bet

Wolves def not making the playoffs next season, they still gon suck :lol:
oh man. They gonna depend on Wiggins to help keep that championship window open....

If that **** don't work they really fudged off Steph's last years of his physical prime... sure great potential draft pick but you gotta keep the window open while you can

Back
Top Bottom