2025 NBA Draft Thread

Obviously GS is really fortunate to have the #2 pick, but given what they ideally want to do, it's also the worst draft to have that pick. None of these teams want to give up their top flight guys for Lamelo Ball and Andrew Wiggins albatross contract. Don't think you're getting much better than an Aaron Gordon type.

If the Wolves kept their pick next year idek who they would choose lol
Jalen or Cade would create a logjam in the backcourt
I don’t like Kuminga’s game

Depends who they draft this year really...who you want them to pick big dawg?

Damb. They trying to compete while rebuild at the same time. No bueno
Unless they trade Dray to free up some money what they trying to do is impossible...They’ll find out next season when they the 6th seed and bounced in the 1st/2nd round :lol:

Championship Warriors is done, they shouldnt chase that dream

Don't get me wrong, the Wolves imo made the right trade (wonder if they could have protected it just a bit more?) but there are plenty of potential fits

Cade can play either guard position
Jalen Green
Jalen Johnson
**** even Jalen Suggs can probably play either guard position dude seems tough as hell

Don't get me wrong, the Wolves imo made the right trade (wonder if they could have protected it just a bit more?) but there are plenty of potential fits

Cade can play either guard position
Jalen Green
Jalen Johnson
**** even Jalen Suggs can probably play either guard position dude seems tough as hell
Hella talent but you know after a certain point you can’t keep adding the same type of cats to your squad, mins and feelings get involved...Plus remember they gotta re sign the dude they traded from Denver , same position as well

Hella talent but you know after a certain point you can’t keep adding the same type of cats to your squad, mins and feelings get involved...Plus remember they gotta re sign the dude they traded from Denver , same position as well
Yup that's true too, but you just gotta do something to change your fortunes. I think Rosas knows what he's doing though. Maybe could have taken Herro 😂

That pick becomes significantly less valuable once you actually choose someone though (unless a team is that high on whoever they pick)

I like this...which is why i liked it, but redundancy be damned.

Wolves def not making the playoffs next season, they still gon suck :lol:

Hard pressed to see it, too, but if they hit with #1 and/or with a trade, I could easily be convinced.

They haven't had much chemistry and the right mix of complements in a minute.

I'm sayin....just throwing together a bunch of potential based on KAT as a centerpiece...they need to flow though, at some point...
Yeah you right but at the same time they're Minnesota lol they gotta take what they can get. Take as much talent that's willing to play there or they can over pay/trade for

KAT is supposed to be elite so they at least have that building block. Ratsull needs to prove that he's a legit All-Star and then Rosas should be able to build around that

You got an outline of what they should do? I’m lost on that team idk the direction

I do not, necessarily. Just getting into the mix... :lol:

Nah, but I don't have zero clue on prospects this year outside of what I mentioned with Melo and Wiseman and my philosophy/thought process is balance centric and for years the Wolves either have a misguided direction or a stockpile of trade pieces...I'm done with either...

FO office is tasked with a lot based on my near-sightedness, but if KAT leaves, and w/o a deep playoff run...what are they (we) doing here?

Getting rid of Wiggins and that contract was nice...D'Lo...nice...but if they're just gonna stockpile talent with 0 results, how is that a W? Small market, Yada, Yada, but at some point eternal hope needs to reflect reasonable results.

I swear...without that KG tenure, they'd already be in Seattle...They're mostly a joke with him as their only saving grace...

Yeah you right but at the same time they're Minnesota lol they gotta take what they can get. Take as much talent that's willing to play there or they can over pay/trade for

KAT is supposed to be elite so they at least have that building block. Ratsull needs to prove that he's a legit All-Star and then Rosas should be able to build around that

I hear ya, but as I mentioned above, to what end game? Milwaukee should've been contracted years ago after their big 3 (hyperbole, yes), but Giannis saved it, a la KG....Wilt and that era ain't walking through the door...they need to do it all right. Sound FO, sound coach, complementary starting 5 (as they already have the presumed star power) and an overall identity...thats the only eat small markets can compete outside of pure happenstance...

I'm mostly just frustrated cause y'all make sense, but for Minnesota specifically, what are you actually doing???

B Sox B Sox

Give me the top 5(starting with the best) point guards in this draft.

I am going to allow a venomous snake to bite me if the Knicks roll out with Ntilikina, Smith and Elfrid again.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul The T Wolves are like the Magic, nothing will change unless they get a true top 5 player in the league talent thru the draft...Gunning for the 7th/8th seed is the goal every season

But I agree with y’all in this thread now F it stockpile all the talent and hope a dude like Ja or Luka available in like 5 years for a trade :lol:

Back
Top Bottom