2025 NBA Draft Thread

Gotta give kat and dlo time to play games with each other .... alongside culver and whoever they draft they should be fine ...: the team need defenders

Gotta give kat and dlo time to play games with each other .... alongside culver and whoever they draft they should be fine ...: the team need defenders

Well, yeah...but you shouldn't draft solely on defensive ability, which is how they f themselves, because they still also need continuity on offense.

GSW championship window is STILL open, quit playing.

What if GSW deal Wiggins, draft + trade Lamelo. They can get good talent and fill out their roster a lil more.

Crazy how 13 out of the 24 all stars this year were drafted 8th or later.

Feel like this is the type of draft where there's some late lotto stud.

I don’t think they’d do it but I saw some guy on Twitter (of course can’t find now) talking about how he thinks Warriors should package Wiggins and the number 2 to my Hornets for Rozier and a Top 4 protected first rounder next year to speed up Charlotte’s rebuild by a year and also get Wiggins off GSW.

I gotta say as much as the Wiggins deal is bad (remember we still have BATUM so....) I kind of like knowing we could have 2 of Wiseman, Edwards, Deni this year...... (im not in on Ball)

I’m not sure Mitch would pull though. It’s basically next year still having an albatross contract even though you shed Batum

It’s like they didn’t win with Klay, Curry and Barnes.. and lost when Barnes had a horrible finals performance
I agree that going from Wiggins to Barnes shouldn’t be an issue. Far bigger issue is that they don’t have the finals MVP from that team. An important part of that vaunted “death” lineup. Replacing him is what they’re going to struggle with.

They’ll also be competing with other contenders to fill out that bench with cheap labor. Paschall might turn out to be a decent piece but those other dudes who played this year idk

Chriss and Lee look like playable spare parts. I'm not a Poole believer, so they may need to address backup PG on top of a center and swingman.

B Sox B Sox

Give me the top 5(starting with the best) point guards in this draft.

I am going to allow a venomous snake to bite me if the Knicks roll out with Ntilikina, Smith and Elfrid again.
3 Tiers

1. Lamelo Balls- Tall Jason Williams. Has the worst shot selection of any prospect in draft history. High ceiling if he can actually make some of them though.

2. Tyrese Haliburton- Functionally more of a SG in the halfcourt like Lonzo. Think he's a better shooter and has a better floater.
3. Killian Hayes- Kinda like a poor man's DLo.

4. Cole Anthony- Feels more like a combo guard. Can create his own looks but isn't a dynamic passer. Might fit well on a team that doesn't need him to create all their offense like his trash UNC team needed.
5. Kira Lewis- Reminds me of Ja Morant without the bounce. Thin frame is worrisome.

Just listened to a pod and had him going there. Sounds like a compliment to that roster and most importantly trae
Ice Tray does all the stuff that Haliburton can't with a live dribble. Haliburton can C&S at a high level with range, and put the ball on the floor with the defense shifting and find the open man since he's a great passer or put up his floater. Really good team defender. Perfect complement.

Haliburton will also be able to run backup point when Ice Tray is out. Was an issue for the team until they traded for Teague.

Tray/Haliburton/Hunter/Collins/Capela starting. Reddish and Huerter off the bench. Haliburton fits in well with them if Tray goes to the bench since Huerter has some PG skills too.

Back
Top Bottom