2025 NBA Draft Thread

Well now they have the 2nd overall pick for their seventh man off the bench.. can possibly trade the pick to the Knicks for Nkilitina + 8+ 27 and a future 1st.. you get a defensive wing another player off the bench depending on who falls to 8 and a big at 27

Well, yeah...but you shouldn't draft solely on defensive ability, which is how they f themselves, because they still also need continuity on offense.
Didn’t imply they should draft defenders .... they can draft whoever but they have to surround those players with defensive minded winning role players

Yes. Anything over Julius.
tenor.gif

Despite how great of a prospect Mitch is, he needs to learn how not to foul. Knicks better not trade him or RJ for anyone to move up in this weak *** draft.

I know they’re gonna look into Cole, kid is such an enigma. He can easily fall to late lotto and become a legit player, then everyones gonna say how did these teams pass up on him. At the same time, seeing DSJ in the NBA made me cold on every high volume shooting point guard whose not really great at anything.

Hoping we either trade to move down, or just play it safe and draft Vassell.

If the Knicks trade up...

Sighs
Would be moronic. They can get a solid player at 8. Giving up assets for somebody that might not even be better than who they could get at their current spot would be stupid.

Sucks that it isn't a better draft at the top, but is what it is.

I personally think Edwards is going to be a baller. Wouldn't touch Melo or Wiseman but just my opinion.

Mid first round is where the value is this year.

If there was a draft for the Knicks to fall back... it would be this one so I'm not too mad.

it's mostly the fact that we've dropped 4/6 of the most recent years and that's legitimately bogus man. Like we know we're not good and we can't catch a braek.

*Whispers* He's really not that great of a prospect.

Why are you cold on him?

I don't think he's a superstar or anything but I could see a long career of 12-14 points, 10 boards, with 2+ blocks a game. He's a fine complementary big man IMO.

Knicks couldn't even get a second rounder for Ntilikina last year.

Man, I just want a draft pick that actually turns out to be something.

I've given up on Knox and Ntilikina.

I like Mitch, he's easy to root for.

Still not giving up on RJ but that shooting needs improvement next season.

Is this too much to ask?

I don't even want to win championships. Well, yes I do but I want a competitive team that makes the playoffs every year and even goes into deep runs now and then.l, like in the 90s.

Low key want Hayes as well but I’m afraid he’ll be too raw with so many prospects that still need further development.. Like how Exum came in completely overhyped

Back
Top Bottom