2025 NBA Draft Thread

Does Lamelo have the worst combo of shot selection and shot making in the history of the draft?
My mans the kid shot like low 30’s...I want no parts of him. None. He’s never played structure ball in his life. Never.
I ain’t buying nothing about his game. We’ve seen the jumper. That **** ain’t getting no better. And this whole elite handle **** ain’t real. He not breaking breaking nobody down in the half court. And let’s not even discusss the defense. Bruh I will lose it if Mitch pulls the trigger on this kid.

That last year Philly team lost by a good lucky bounce. With a training camp together since Jimmy was a mid season trade, they could’ve been in the finals this year, that would’ve been a tough team.

If Philly don’t play Simmons at PG full time they’ll need a legit 3pt threat like Fvv & have Simmons at the 3.

My mans the kid shot like low 30’s...I want no parts of him. None. He’s never played structure ball in his life. Never.
I ain’t buying nothing about his game. We’ve seen the jumper. That **** ain’t getting no better. And this whole elite handle **** ain’t real. He not breaking breaking nobody down in the half court. And let’s not even discusss the defense. Bruh I will lose it if Mitch pulls the trigger on this kid.
My man having a conniption :lol:

Honestly I'm pretty much right there with you though, lol.

What happened to dude in here that called Melo Austin Rivers and everyone got mad @ him? :lol:

Hypothetically speaking...where does Austin Rivers go in the draft if he comes out a year later in 2013?

Finally got reps for all the teams.

Here's the list of teams/reps:

Golden State Warriors - @MVP
Cleveland Cavaliers - @finallyfamous
Minnesota T'Wolves - @hood17
Atlanta Hawks - ill steelo ill steelo
Detroit Pistons - @Number
New York Knicks - @nickmaz96
Chicago Bulls - @bigmike23
Charlotte Hornets - woody2626 woody2626
Washington Wizards - VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
Phoenix Suns - addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
San Antonio Spurs - @antidope
Sacramento Kings - @amitt5504
New Orleans Pelicans - B Sox B Sox
Portland Trailblazers - addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
Orlando Magic - @frshstunna
Minnesota T'Wolves - @hood17
Boston Celtics - @JD617
Dallas Mavericks - @Vincent Van Goat
Milwaukee Bucks - @rolaholic
Brooklyn Nets - @nickmaz96
Denver Nuggets - @antidope
Philadelphia 76ers - @buc em
Miami Heat - @OlDirtyReseller
Utah Jazz - B Sox B Sox
Oklahoma City Thunder - @frshstunna
Boston Celtics - @JD617
New York Knicks - @nickmaz96
Toronto Raptors - @osh kosh bosh
Los Angeles Lakers - @CP1708
Boston Celtics - @JD617

I'll run a lottery drawing on Tankathon and screen record it tomorrow to determine the draft order.
2.0 with the updated draft order on the horizon anyone?

E44F7313-B68D-4B70-A656-E6DFFF733B67.png

I’d Probably Go Edwards
Ball
Deni
Wiseman

But damn do i hate this draft. Might be the worst draft to have a number 1

I'm kinda torn on what I want the Mavs to do in the middle of this round 1...

Couple of 3-and-D wing guys I love - Bey and Green. Maledon fits that mold, too...

But my interest is piqued by the potential fit with dudes like Maxey and Hampton as athletic Luka running mates as defensive guards who also have tools to create for themselves off the bounce a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom