2025 NBA Draft Thread

If my Wolves do move the number one pick I can only think of Bradley Beal would be the move. Thoughts?

I don’t know what fits for this team going for next season. I feel good about the young talent but I don’t know if those guys stock will ever be high enough to move or their growth is high enough to help this team get back in the playoffs.

Anthony Edwards - Donovan Mitchell
Onyeka Okongu, Precious Achiuwa - Bam Adabayo
Tyrese Maxey - Jamal Murray, Tyler Herro
Isaac Okoro - Lu Dort, Jaylen Brown
Patrick Williams, Robert Woodard - OG Anuoby
Jaden McDaniels - Michael Porter Jr, Darius Bazely
Aaron Nesmith - Gary Trent Jr
Aleksej Pokusevski - Bol Bol
Xavier Tillman - Grant Williams
Jordan Nwora - Duncan Robinson

We getting Lu Dort comps now :pimp::lol:

Kentucky SGs develop so well in the NBA. Hoping Tyrese Maxey follows the same path.

Dort-Jaylen is a solid floor-ceiling comp.

I think there’s a solid chance that Okoro could just suck offensively.

Feel bad for this incoming class...their paydays delayed and will have weird prep times to start whenever next season is...Still won’t stop the hot takes on em once they only tho :lol: :smh:

I've completely talked myself into Cole Anthony at 14 for the Cs if he's still available. Perfect situation for him. Having to wait an extra month sucks.

What happened to dude in here that called Melo Austin Rivers and everyone got mad @ him? :lol:

Hypothetically speaking...where does Austin Rivers go in the draft if he comes out a year later in 2013?
Still here and still sticking by the comparison in terms of hype vs. production.

Krawczynski on his pod said the Wolves preliminary first tier is Ball, Edwards and Wiseman

Don't know how much of that is fact but if they're thinking Wiseman I would try to trade down for Okwungu and see what other assets or picks you can get

Back
Top Bottom