2025 NBA Draft Thread

I watched a lot of Josh Green this past year. Always seemed pretty underwhelming. Tough to judge some prospects under Sean Miller though. Might just be a dude that ends up being better in the league with a more defined role.

I’m gonna be so ******* pissed of Charlotte takes that kid.

Warriors don’t over think this. All you need the kid to do is be a athlete and control the boards. Two things he can do for you at a early age while the stars are still in their prime. Absolutely no rush for him to be offensively productive yet. Great situation for him.

I think Toppin could be an interesting fit for GSW if they were to trade back a few spots too. His shooting and rim running would allow him to play off the Splash Bros spacing and Draymond’s playmaking pretty nicely. Defensively he just guards whoever is the lesser threat is at the opposing 4/5.

I think Toppin could be an interesting fit for GSW if they were to trade back a few spots too. His shooting and rim running would allow him to play off the Splash Bros spacing and Draymond’s playmaking pretty nicely. Defensively he just guards whoever is the lesser threat is at the opposing 4/5.

Draymond going to be shooting with two backpacks due to fatigue from yelling and covering for Toppin on defense. Otherwise it looks good to me

I wouldn't really classify Maxey as a small guard though given his frame. With his wingspan at 6'6", he's functionally similar to Hardaway Jr who is at 6'7". I get that there is a bit of overlap though with Brunson and Seth and getting someone that can guard bigger wings would be more ideal.
He's definitely got some physical attributes that will help him defend up the lineup a little bit... But the Mavs need someone to throw at Bron, Kawhi, etc... Need big, physically imposing bodies that don't need the ball in their hands...

Bey and Green profile as interesting crosses between DFS and Hardaway Jr to me... Better shooters than DFS and better defenders than THJ... If DFS can be a swing guy for 18-20 minutes a night off the bench, that's ideal. Getting Maxi back in that role would be huge, too.
I like Delon Wright, but he doesn't seem like he'll fit in Dallas with all the guards already there. I wouldn't be surprised if he got moved.
Agreed... Does a lot well. Interested to see what happens with him. Contract is super manageable as far as trade possibilities, too.

Draymond going to be shooting with two backpacks due to fatigue from yelling and covering for Toppin on defense. Otherwise it looks good to me
Fair, but doesn't really seem like the end of the world for me. Don't really want him shooting anyways.

I don't think Toppin's ceiling is particularly high, but I have a hard time believing that he won't be productive, especially if the jumper is somewhat real. Stronger, better Kuzma.

Imagine if they could get someone like jimmy butler

I kid

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

:lol: at Minny thinkin they in "win now" mode ...They bout to trade the pick for K Love or Wall
Two max players on their roster and at the moment it’s looking like KaT will leave as soon as he has the opportunity to
They should be in win now mode lol

:lol: at Minny thinkin they in "win now" mode ...They bout to trade the pick for K Love or Wall
Empty stats Kat coming off a postseason of strolling on the beach tricking on community pums and minny thinks they as an organization are in "win" now mode. Watch them trade the #1 for quake and think it's good business.

When they say win now I think they mean a player that fits KAT/Dlo timeline better. So a guy in the 24-28 year old range. Someone who can contribute now and grow with their two core pieces.

They are the youngest team in the league from what I remember.

This is a whole new regime too. They allegedly have some highly respected/touted guys. But they are all unproven, so we'll see.

Empty stats Kat coming off a postseason of strolling on the beach tricking on community pums and minny thinks they as an organization are in "win" now mode. Watch them trade the #1 for quake and think it's good business.
We still using the term “empty stats” in 2020?

The Wolves are interested in trading their #1 for a win now player. Who would be a good target? The players that come to mind are
  • Beal: He says he wants to stay in Washington
  • Jason Collins: Interesting fit with KAT but not sure if he's worth the #1 pick.
  • Jonathan Isaac: I know he's not in the trade market (yet) but that front court is too crowded and Isaac had serious injuries, his defensive potential is absolutely phenomenal and I would love to see him in a team that would fit his skillset and I think T'wolves are the perfect landing spot for him. The Magic would have to add a piece or two and the Wolves would need to match salaries. The ceiling of this Magic team is a 2nd round exit, they are competitive, but they need a player with a higher ceiling.
People still mention Jrue but he doesn't want to move nor do the Pels want to move him.
From a fit perspective, I would also say that Ben Simmons would be an ideal with with KAT and D'lo but with Doc, he's not going to move until at least next summer.

Back
Top Bottom