2025 NBA Draft Thread

So...D'Lo getting punted?

I suppose you COULD keep all 4 (D'Lo/Beasley/Edward/Suggs) but somebody's going to get the short end of the stick

If they were to take Suggs, I think you can sit on DLo for a year maybe, and if Edwards is all that he’s supposed to be—and then Suggs fulfills his potential—you can probably convince KAT it’s best for the team if you’re not shipping DLo off to some ****** situation.

Eventually someone gets the short end of the stick yeah. I’m not ruling out KAT asking out in two years if things don’t pick up, and then we obviously have free rein to do whatever we want with DLo.

Google still has Kuminga at 6’6” if you just search his name, everywhere else in terms of draft sources has 6’8” :lol: ... c’mon googs

D Lo there mainly cuz that’s KAT mans, he ain’t going nowhere unless he signs off on it...Beasley is the one that gotta worry if they add more wing/backcourt players

They also coulda drafted Melo Ball n already had their young PG but that was bad timing for them

Think I'd lean Kuminga but I wouldn't not draft Suggs because of DLo/Beasley.

Just think wings are too valuable. Even if they don't hit all the way, they are still extremely useful.

The DLo trade was already dumb. They shouldn’t be making decisions based on him in at all, and the team really should be going BPA regardless. Especially when KAT could easily be demanding a trade soon.

Not comparing the players but a bad team drafting for fit is how you end up with Ayton over Doncic

Back
Top Bottom