2025 NBA Draft Thread

Y’all hear that Evan Mobley interview? Kid seemed shook. Bad communication type, definitely not a leader from his interviews. Too much skill there though, you don’t need him to be barking at people like KG or soft spoken like Duncan.

I remember Ayton said all the wrong things in interviews. I’m not looking for a leader regardless of who I’m drafting in the top 5. Just need a good teammate From that aspect.

Mobley will be a good player. I have no doubt of that. Question is do you think he’s worth passing on a guy that could be a team’s number one scoring option. I just wouldn’t do it personally.

Take Green and figure it out from there.
That would be great if Green was around at 7. But he won't be.

I think the W's will wait it out and see how workouts go and what potential deals are available for trade. Don't think the 7th and 14th pick will entice a team to trade a 'big name'. Would probably have to package Wiseman or Wiggins if they really are making a push.

Owner Joe Lacob was also speaking foolish about Steph's extension by bringing up KD willing to sign for less money. You pay Steph every cent that he's worth after what he's done for the franchise. Lacob better not be a damn cheapskate when negotiations begin.

So we'll see what happens from now and the draft. IMO, I think the moves the W's front office makes will play a role if Steph signs his extension or not IMO.

Mobley will be a good player. I have no doubt of that. Question is do you think he’s worth passing on a guy that could be a team’s number one scoring option. I just wouldn’t do it personally.
I agree with this but how many of those guys are there in this class? Cade, green.. anyone else

Those two, and if A LOT of things went right, Bouknight. I would be perfectly happy taking Mobley 3 or 4. Don’t want to make it out like I’m dismissing him as a prospect.
I love bouknight he’s a sure lotto pick imo first guard taken for me after Cade, Suggs and green

I just think Mobley will be more than a good player and will be skilled enough to play with another big if need be if not now then soon

Last time Raptors got the 4th pick 😏
Auu-c6_CQAA603e.jpg

then you paired him with the #1 pick

bargnani__marca.jpg

For real tho, I hope Mobley can fall to #4, he will fit perfectly there.

Really wanted Jalen Green for OKC. Definitely not gonna happen unless Presti really puts something together.

Feels like Barnes is likely the pick as most are assuming. One of the OKC podcasters I listen to said he's heard Barnes is 3rd on OKCs current board. Not sure if I believe that but if it is Presti will definitely stay at 6.

Really wanted Jalen Green for OKC. Definitely not gonna happen unless Presti really puts something together.

Feels like Barnes is likely the pick as most are assuming. One of the OKC podcasters I listen to said he's heard Barnes is 3rd on OKCs current board. Not sure if I believe that but if it is Presti will definitely stay at 6.

mid anyone has the assets to trade up, it’s OKC. If any team is looking for an infinite rebuild, it’s Cleveland. Lol

After reviewing the Top 4 picks, I think the Raptors will be good with whoever falls to us. Leaning towards Jalen Green. He reminds me of Demar Derozan with a 3.

After reviewing the Top 4 picks, I think the Raptors will be good with whoever falls to us. Leaning towards Jalen Green. He reminds me of Demar Derozan with a 3.

Honestly they have the easiest job in the draft. They just need to pick the leftover of the three. They’re all great fits, expect Mobley might take a couple of years to be productive.

Also, I can see OKC making a push for the #3 pick since drafting anyone would require to make a move with their current players. I can see OKC giving up some draft capital + fillers for #3 and Kevin Love.

before you guys say it’s a bad idea, just remember to never overestimate the Cavs.

Can someone tell me what’s the difference between what Presti is doing and what Hinkie did? Why is one regarded a genius while the other was getting scrutinized?

for all I know, Adam Silver should shove a Colangelo up their you know what

Back
Top Bottom