16. Davion Mitchell
17. Miles McBride
18. Keon Johnson
19. Chris Duarte
20. Jaden Springer
Feel like he’s wilding

Influx of young talent in this draft and the past 3-5 classes has been crazy

Game is going to be nutty going into the next decade

I wish there were more game tape videos on YT of prospects that shows their entire game. Including misses, rebounds, turnovers etc. Not just their highlights. Can really tell how much they understand the game and if their flaws are fixable.

The Scouting Rapport does it well but not enough content.

I just don't get it with Davion Mitchell. 23 years old with one good shooting season under his belt. Never been a good FT shooter though. Not known for his passing. Tenacious defender but only 6'0" with a +4 wingspan. The truly elite defensive guards have wingspans in the 6'7"+ range.

Don't see why he should go in the lottery other than Golden State at 14. Am I missing something?
Is he better then Kris Dunn coming outta providence?

kris seemed much more offensively advance back then.

Really like Keon Johnsons mid range game. He knows his spots and moves without the ball really well. Can create his own shot, smooth on offense and let’s the game come to him. The Lavine comps not so far fetched. Starter potential for sure.

Also Ziaire Williams has loads of potential as a 3 and D guy. Good length, feel like Stanford asked him to do too much where he wasn’t comfortable. Handle was shaky. Won’t be his role in the NBA. Solid shooter (kind of don’t like the rainbows all the time though). And he always seemed to make the right pass but about a second too late. Little things he can adjust but overall I like his fit as a solid role player on any team for sure.

Huge fan of Duarte too. High IQ, good shooter, can create for others, can play defense. Almost rather the Knicks draft him than Cooper. He’d be a great replacement on a cheap contract over someone like Reggie Bullock.

Back
Top Bottom