2025 NBA Draft Thread

Yes it would make GS better immediately but is a huge overpay looking into the future (which I don’t know/think they actually care about).
Yea future doesn’t matter much when you have a Steph in his prime right now. Not caring about a 4 year from now if you’re making that last push for a title.

If it was the 14th pick instead of the 7th pick or Murray instead of white it wouldnt be too bad

They're gonna do too much not to waste Steph's window aren't they
The funny part of all this “win now” warriors talk is there’s no KD like moves (Maybe Dame)…they just gon go from a 8th seed to like 4 n still struggle to get out the 1st/2nd round n hope for injury luck :lol:

Upgrading the role players ain’t the real issue for GS, but moves like that Spurs thing is what it would be

• I asked five sources for a team in the first round most likely to move up, and they all said the Knicks. The Knicks have picks No. 19 and 21, along with two second-rounders and an extra top-ten protected pick in 2023 (from Dallas). Multiple sources said there’s a player in the low teens that they have targeted, but no one’s sure who it is.
  • Florida State forward Scottie Barnes seems like a lock to go top 10 at this point. He’s been tied to the Raptors at 4, and not just because the Raptors’ tied-in reporters have discussed him at length. He’s also been mentioned with Orlando as one of their two, first-round spots, and Sacramento.
  • Moses Moody out of Arkansas is likely being underrated in the market. His over/under is 12.5. He’s much higher on the draft boards of consultants with experience working for teams.
  • Jalen Green is the odds-on favorite to go No. 2 to Houston. The options seem to be down to Green and Mobley, and there’s been a decent amount of noise that the Cavaliers are expecting Houston to take Green, which is why they’re starting to zero in on Mobley.
  • A word of caution here: If one of the teams decides to make a reach in the next two weeks, it’s unlikely to leak. There’s been a fair amount of noise that the Rockets, Cavaliers, Raptors and Magic could look to trade out of their pick, but I’m not buying it. They’re looking for some sort of dynamite deal that I think is unlikely to generate.
  • Jalen Johnson has been penciled in by various folks as a lottery pick. That doesn’t mean it’s a lock, but there’s an expectation his stock is drifting up.
  • Jaden Springer’s over/under is 22.5 at DraftKings. That’s about two spots over (I like the under) what appears to be the consensus. Late teens picks can often slide unexpectedly, but Springer’s profile is a high floor.

Suggs does everything right and checks tons of boxes when looking for a top pick.

But doesn’t generate that “it” excitement because you know what to expect from him. I like it for any of the building teams but definitely not a exciting pick unfortunately

was it them that had Killian Hayes going #1 too?

He’s young and he got hurt but Killian was having what seemed like the worst rookie season ever. I wonder if he’s playing SL

Cavs drafting the player I wanted my Knicks to get prior to last season’s culture change & success stings.

That about seals the deal for a Sex trade tho. I’ll hold my tongue if son does get traded to NY & balls out. Not the pg I envisioned but he could be what we need in NY.

He gotta get with the culture tho. They’ll have to play distributor by committee with all 3 averaging in the 5 assist per game area. Knicks have the year to see how he fits.

#FreeObi til its backwards

*I’d still give up this year’s taste for the big bang lotto gang. Knicks can’t lose or win right it seems.

Back
Top Bottom