2025 NBA Draft Thread

BCE442A7-B5CA-465E-8CC8-33748BCABB67.gif

Josh Christopher just reminds me of Antonio Blakeney. Both hawks.

Thought Sharife would’ve been a better way to round out their draft class.

That game winner was absurd. Sometimes scouts get too caught up with versatility and size. Some dudes are just bucket getters.

I don’t know how the Raps come out of that Celtics series and decide they need Draymond green instead of a volume scorer.

You only consider Barnes after Suggs & Kuminga are off the board. Masai disagrees, we’ll see how it plays out.

I don’t know how the Raps come out of that Celtics series and decide they need Draymond green instead of a volume scorer.

You only consider Barnes after Suggs & Kuminga are off the board. Masai disagrees, we’ll see how it plays out.

the entire raptor nation is confused / anxious, but they have a blinding trust in Masai so they are hopeful.

Never heard Jordan Clarkson get so much praise until the weeks leading up to this draft.

Jaygup a chuck but he can make some nice passes he just likes shooting too much. Talented enough passer but terrible decision maker

Swaggy could have been a possible starter/6th man of the year if he focused more on his midrange and humbled himself. Gil pumped his head up in DC and he spent the rest of career thinking he was the ****.

Swaggy could have been a possible starter/6th man of the year if he focused more on his midrange and humbled himself. Gil pumped his head up in DC and he spent the rest of career thinking he was the ****.

Nick Young had a good career. He could’ve approached the game and work ethic a lil better. But all in all, he was who he was. It wasn’t all bad.

Josh Christopher just a level below that. So it will be interesting to see if teams give him the leash they gave Swaggt. Cuz while he younger than Nick at the same stage…Nick was simply a better basketball player.

Back
Top Bottom