2025 NBA Draft Thread

I’ve been saying theyre using Cade wrong. Doesnt take a genius to watch a couple of games and notice this. Making the #1 pick a damn spot up shooter. FOH.

I ultimately don't think Cade is a full-time high usage lead ball handler, but when the alternative is alternating possessions with Killian Hayes, you should probably just let him be that lead ball handler. They are completely different levels of prospects.

Really the only thing stopping Moody from getting minutes in the rotation is Damian Lee. I mean...

Really the only thing stopping Moody from getting minutes in the rotation is Damian Lee. I mean...
If Otto and Iggy are washed, Kuminga gonna be knocking on the door. JTA plays the 3 or 4? either way I feel like Kuminga gonna be an instant fan favorite. Doesn't seem like Myers cares if the rooks play at all though so... who knows

Oh here we go I don’t know, it went from a disaster to a coup within three weeks. Kuminga clearly has talent though and will likely be the better of the two :lol:

Summer League is supposed to tell us who can’t play not who can we thought? Or this is different now? Where we at on that adage? :lol:

They really over thought Kuminga and let him slide to 7 😂
I'm in no way saying it was the same moment but the top of the key cross to dunk kinda reminded me of the Kobe pre season one

They really got the best of both worlds: upside in Kuminga and "steady" in Moody. Both look like they're ready to compete for PT

Summer League is supposed to tell us who can’t play not who can we thought? Or this is different now? Where we at on that adage? :lol:
I think that line of thinking is generally correct. But doesn't mean can't have some excitement lol. Plus he's showing some handles that I don't even think the biggest Kuminga fans thought he had

If Otto and Iggy are washed, Kuminga gonna be knocking on the door. JTA plays the 3 or 4? either way I feel like Kuminga gonna be an instant fan favorite. Doesn't seem like Myers cares if the rooks play at all though so... who knows
JTA is a 4/5. I think Iguodala or Poole will be sharing backup PG minutes. Porter should split forward minutes. The minutes will be there for Moody, especially if they take it slow with Klay's return.

Back
Top Bottom