2025 NBA Draft Thread

JTA is a 4/5. I think Iguodala or Poole will be sharing backup PG minutes. Porter should split forward minutes. The minutes will be there for Moody, especially if they take it slow with Klay's return.
Not a surefire factor, but I like how Moody's entire prep career was winning, titles almost every year and experience playing with high level talent-- might lend to him fitting into a role much easier

1628901748987.jpeg

Curious to see if Cade’s game translates. Detroit is expecting him to be their engine and I can’t see it so far.

Curious to see if Cade’s game translates. Detroit is expecting him to be their engine and I can’t see it so far.

Right now, at the very least, he's an above average shooter who can be a 2nd/3rd ball handler while competing on defense.

His game is almost boring. He's not going to have the flashy dunks like Kuminga or scoring outbursts like Jalen Green. But at the end of the game you'll check the box score & he had 24-7-3.

He's not a finished product. No reason to believe he won't work on his handle or get stronger.

Right now, Detroit is considering another lotto run, Hayes still needs to improve, so figure the playmaking spread amongst the two. Cade should get as many reps as he needs to get comfortable his rookie season. Eventually, they want him to be able to handle it all, of course.

I did a & do question the burst, but all his opponents respect his no rush style of play. They respect it cuz couldn’t stop it.

All except

My pg can guard 1-3 😊

Right now, at the very least, he's an above average shooter who can be a 2nd/3rd ball handler while competing on defense.

His game is almost boring. He's not going to have the flashy dunks like Kuminga or scoring outbursts like Jalen Green. But at the end of the game you'll check the box score & he had 24-7-3.

He's not a finished product. No reason to believe he won't work on his handle or get stronger.
Sounds more like hayward than , Luka , Harden type ball handler.

I think Cade looks like the version of Paul George we’ve seen over the last 4 years. Except earlier in his development timeline. So at like 23 instead of 28-31 like PG.

He really is the prototypical NBA prospect. No idea what kind of team DET will build around him. Seems like they’re gonna go crazy next FA from what the coaches have been saying.

Bey and Grant as complementary wings are a good start. Isaiah Stewart showed some promise last year. Definitely need some more talent there though.

Back
Top Bottom