2025 NBA Draft Thread

Yall acted like Chet played bad. Dude was dog tired, he only averaged 24mpg in college and playing an NBA back to back in altitude, and Lofton was tired 2 minutes into the game as well as I'm sure a back to back on that 6'7 300lb frame takes a lot out of you. Also, Idk why OKC coach didn't sub him out at certain points he was literally bent over hands on his knees

Yall acted like Chet played bad. Dude was dog tired, he only averaged 24mpg in college and playing an NBA back to back in altitude, and Lofton was tired 2 minutes into the game as well as I'm sure a back to back on that 6'7 300lb frame takes a lot out of you. Also, Idk why OKC coach didn't sub him out at certain points he was literally bent over hands on his knees

Announcers kept mentioning it too that Chet looked gassed :lol:

Lofton also had 4 fouls in like 8 minutes.

I get the Ousmane Dieng pick. 6'10" point forward potential. Highest ceiling of anybody at that point of the draft.I kinda wanted them to form a Chet/Duren frontocurt though.

End of the day pmatic pmatic this is who this season is all about anyways for teams not expected to contend. That dribble sequence at 2:17 :wow: 7'10 wingspan. I just saw another highlight clip he got a steal then went behind the back the back on a guard, smoked the layup but dunk tipped it back in before anyone else even noticed he missed

I've always loved Chet's attitude, seems like hard working, very competitive dudes.

but the physical frame is a real limitations,
gunna be interesting to see if he can get stronger without needing to put on tons of weight like a KG

Chet can always get paired with another big like how they did with Evan Mobley

I understand that it's an issue but like has been said, I personally don't think it's going to be his downfall or anything like that. All of his positives outweigh his negatives by a long shot

Don’t see anyone saying he had a bad game, but that he got abused by lofton. Which did happen.

He'll get cooked by large players definitely
And I thought Poku was slim, when Chet turns to the side you cant even see him

Which 'too skinny' prospect has actually been too skinny? I wanna say porzingis but don't know if that counts
Feels like folks are making too big a deal of this

What's ironic is that he has All-Defensive Team potential and he's probably going to block a lot of shots sooner than later. I rather have "too skinny" than a pure center who is going to get cooked and played off the floor anyway

No Chet for tonight’s game.
3 games in 3 days
Magic Johnson Lakers GIF - Magic Johnson Lakers No More - Discover & Share  GIFs

Back
Top Bottom