2025 NBA Draft Thread

Your posts are bum status.

And I’ve been saying all season I wouldn’t touch Cam in the top 7 so not sure if that was meant to be a dig since I’m a Dukie.

You really need to log off, you literally suck at this :lol:
Cam needs to get on a veteran squad that will build up his confidence and hold him accountable. Team full of youngsters would be worst case scenario.

I've seen Bol in person a handful of times before he got hurt

skill is there
but he is massively undersized

Brandon Clarke is Shaun marion 2.0

Nah Cam would flourish in atlanta
It’s definitely possible at #8.

I think playing with Tre would be a plus but I also wonder if ATL’s situation is too similar to Duke, where Cam is a 3rd/4th option with a ball dominant guard and big man who needs touches.

Curious to see what he’s really capable of when he’s a primary option and given enough touches to freely make mistakes.

It’s definitely possible at #8.

I think playing with Tre would be a plus but I also wonder if ATL’s situation is too similar to Duke, where Cam is a 3rd/4th option with a ball dominant guard and big man who needs touches.

Curious to see what he’s really capable of when he’s a primary option and given enough touches to freely make mistakes.

All due respect but where he goin where he gonna be a primary option? I think he’ll be a good player but I don’t see him higher than option 3 on any team really.

All due respect but where he goin where he gonna be a primary option? I think he’ll be a good player but I don’t see him higher than option 3 on any team really.

The Hornets if Kemba leaves is the only chance he’s got at being the primary scoring option anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom