2025 NBA Draft Thread

It’s definitely possible at #8.

I think playing with Tre would be a plus but I also wonder if ATL’s situation is too similar to Duke, where Cam is a 3rd/4th option with a ball dominant guard and big man who needs touches.

Curious to see what he’s really capable of when he’s a primary option and given enough touches to freely make mistakes.
Lol I mean where do you want him to go then? He's not going to be the 1st or 2nd option anywhere :lol:

Cam sucked, but hey if he learns to shoot 3's off the dribble he'll probably be good,

i've given trying to predict who will.

I mean I guess If I had to guess, Cam has a better chance to learn how to shoot than RJ so if you're trying to go for upside you maybe roll the dice with RJ over Cam.

edit,

I meant Cam over RJ.

Last edited:
Osh : You know damn well RJ is a poor mans OJ Mayo . Roll the dice on Cam
Maybe...maybe not, he's a hard worker tho, he's a really hard work,

if he can get away from Drew Hanlan and get his jumper straightened out. He'll probably be good.

but I keep stressing, that I know nothing. :lol:

like Kyle Lowry was a non shooting fat point gaurd at villanova and became a fat, 3 point bomber. Who can tell? :lol:

If RJ can't shoot, he will probably suck, if Cam can't shoot he will probably suck, if Jarrett Culver can't shoot he will probably suck, if De'Andre Hunter can't ect ect...

Pick your poison,

I would roll with RJ but im just biased. :lol:

Could you also say it's hard to determine things with RJ because he was surrounded by dudes that couldn't shoot like Reddish?

Yea but the difference is that RJ didnt exactly look to pass. As long as there both in the eastern conference I think they will be alrite.

Its hard to determine anything with Reddish because RJ was a black hole
Cams been disappearing since high school.

RJ took a team of non NBA team canada players and beat Cam, PJ Washington, Josh Okgogie ect ect, Cam was a primary ball handler and he disappeared then as well.

Im biased, because RJ delivered out only FIBA gold medal, so ill always love him for that, but i'll be the first to tell you he got buy on physically bullying guys on the lower levels, probably wont work in the NBA,

If RJ can't shoot, he will probably suck, if Cam can't shoot he will probably suck, if Jarrett Culver can't shoot he will probably suck, if De'Andre Hunter can't ect ect...

Pick your poison,

I would roll with RJ but im just biased. :lol:
At least culver and hunter are dogs on the other end and Cam has shown major flash there too. Those 3 > RJ

"Kristaps Porzingis in 480p, present-day Brook Lopez, Thon Maker"

this comp for Bol is strangely on point

Set aside your bias Osh, for us
Tbh because this draft class sucks, I don't think in can. These all look like weak prospects to me other than Zion and Ja. So telling whose going to blow seems mostly impossible.

I just know for sure RJ is gunna work hard, he may not get their but he'll work his tail off.

the rest I don't know for sure. So I lean RJ.

Back
Top Bottom