2025 NBA Draft Thread

Offensively, sekou seems to have similarities to siakam. Similar frame, size. Face up, a little post, a little grab and go, a little two dribble half court creation. Tendencies.. the archetype is present

Scaling his game on the next level is a crap shoot though, same with his athleticism on the next level.. which at least now seems pretty solid if not exceptional

I would have RJ be my primary facilitator and let Sexton play off ball. He was a 40% 3pt shooter last year.

I agree with some of the points, but elite deceleration? :lol:

That's just the fancy sports science way of saying shifty. They are hooked in with those P3 sports science guys where they measure this stuff. They said the same stuff about Luka Doncic for example.

The only good team Garland faced is Liberty. A lottery ticket, sure, but let’s hope he can be an NBA starter first.

They only played 5 games, I don’t even know if you can fall off from anything that’s hardly anything.

Kyrie played like 8-10 games in 2010-11 for Duke and went No. 1, but he had dominated teams like Michigan St and Brad Stevens-coached Butler, not just Liberty...

They only played 5 games, I don’t even know if you can fall off from anything that’s hardly anything.

Kyrie played like 8-10 games in 2010-11 for Duke and went No. 1, but he had dominated teams like Michigan St and Brad Stevens-coached Butler, not just Liberty...

They got AAU and international film on Garland

I’m comparing sample sizes of college games played, not player to player.

Also Morant’s the best PG in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom