No way Washington is giving up on Blatche and McGee, and to some extent, singleton.

They're the main reason they wanted to start off from scratch. they aimed to go young, lottery prospect, and hope to come back strong next year.

Foye can be worth taking a look at for the vets. min. I rather take Mike Miller for the MLE though.

I also want Lee back next year in a Knicks uniform. He's paid his dues and has shown he can be a leading figure on the team. He just needs to up his defensive skills, but once he does, he'll be well worth the additional money he's seems to be asking for (definitely not over 9 million per year though).

As unlikely as it is to happen, I also think signing someone like Rudy Fernandez to play with Segio would work extremely well. They both have great chemistry and know each other well. Rudy is a great natural talent whose athleticism needs to be exploited way more.

I'm still not sold on Gallinari. His defensive skills seem to have improved a bit, but his "to the basket timidness" and ball-chucking ways have yet to show me he's as vastly improved of a player as a lot people claim.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I thought you wanted JJ?
If he were the second option to LeBron...The thing is LeBron and Wade don't want to come here, I am not interested in throwing money at other guys.  That is why the Knicks have sucked for so long in the first place.

Originally Posted by BangDak

No way Washington is giving up on Blatche and McGee, and to some extent, singleton.

They're the main reason they wanted to start off from scratch. they aimed to go young, lottery prospect, and hope to come back strong next year.
yeah but when you have dudes like both McGee and Blachte, who both play the same position, its kinda like our situation. we started over and dont wanna give up on both Gallo and Chandler but if we are getting another talented youngster in return in a position of need it may be worth doing. Trading Chandler for us is a similar scenario to them trading Blachte, hes a talented young player but with McGee already they may not be opposed to give him up for probably an even more talented player in Chandler at a position they need someone for their future considering they traded Butler and Mike Miller likely wont be back. I think a Chandler/Blachte swap makes sense for both teams and i think Washington would rather give up on Blachte than McGee cause McGee is younger (i believe), taller, and less of a headcase.
they seem to want Gil back and are done with Foye so i think they would like to get rid of him in a sign and trade where they can get some value in return... and a lineup of Gil, Will, Singleton, Thornton, McGee seems pretty well rounded in each spot plus they will have a high draft pick, idk im just throwing %!%@ out there, but all im trying to say is although they dont wanna give up on a Blachte, i think theyd pull the trigger if they get another talented young player at a position of more need, similar to us with Chandler, and imo they would like Chandler because theyve had their eye on him, hes imo more talented than Blachte, and FAR from any kind of a head case and idk if they want more %!%@ with that given their recent %!%@. and i think Blachte would work well with us. he gives us a young talented cente that would do what we need at the center spot, allowing David Lee to move back to PF, and he has a reasonable contract.

and back to David Lee i think his defensive liabilities have ALOT to do with him playing center for the past 2 seasons, imo once he is moved to official PF next season we will see a BIG improvement in his defense, plus he will also have an entire offseason to work, and we all know about David Lee's work ethic... if there is one thing he needs to get done, it gets done, whether its been FT shooting, ball handling, athleticism, jump shot, etc. evey season he has made improvements in his areas of need and this season it will be on defense.

laugh.gif

i %#*!%%+ love Gallinari
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you can just tell hes sooo competitive and wants to win so badly.

%#*!%%+ ice water in ma mans veins... misses the Tech FT... comes RIGHT back and drains a 3 in the defenders eye
pimp.gif

Danilo maaaaaaa N'
pimp.gif

games like this make u think gallo will be a star. Cant aways blame him for lokking lethargic evn rite now he should be touching the ball every possesion but hes not. Alot has to do with sergio and duhon never looking for him.

Also i think his lack of energy wontbe evident next year if they get a superstar who will make gallo bring it every game.

Gallinari says thank you to James Singleton, for lighting his fire. Singleton was getting physical and The Rooster awoke. 19 minutes ago via TweetDeck
DONT F WITH THE ROOSTER

Lets goooooo Sergio... son has got some SERIOUS flair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why want him gone? I dont see him as a starter, but i said since we got him i liked him right out of the draft and wanted him back than, and he is a good PG off the bench to bring some energy and flair and distribute and get guys involved.

This is a great game right now, lets keep it up for 4 more minutes... and we got the best +%@@#+$ fans in the world it aint even a question. This place is +%@@#+$ ELECTRIC. When we start winning #@#@ will be unreal especially now cause we are SOOOO hungry for winning even more than the 90s where winning was expected

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I was watching the 4th of this quarter and this team can be good. I never watch knick game hence my observation. Once yall get a star or 2 NYK are going to be a problem. I wouldn't mind the knick fans at all unlike those damn Cav fans

Dude Gr8, im in no mood to read your damn essays
laugh.gif

And Sergio forces a lot of things. he may do well as a backup role, but if we really land Lebron, we dont really need another playmaker besides Toney. We need guys who can hit the open shot, Gallo, Walker, Chandler, etc.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i want sergio gone
Why? He hasn't played enough minutes to warrant him being gone, but he has played enough minutes to show that he's a good spark off the bench.
Because he doesnt like passing the ball to gallo

I'm not sure if I woulda signed up for 30 at the start of the year, thought they'd be capable of 33-36...but at this point it doesn't look all that bad.

Knicks Will Be Interested In Livingston

Apr 12, 2010 9:53 PM EST

The Knicks will be interested in pursuing Shaun Livingston, who has played well since joining the Wizards.

RealGM Note: Livingston has a PER of 13.9 while with Washington, which is his pre-injury output with the Clippers.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0kwbDCRIF

i was at the game. they gave out free shirts that said declare. david lee doesn't know what the word defense means. he seems like a good guy but as a player i'm not attached to him at all. gallo has more heart than half these cats out there.

the garden was NUTS. had a playoff type atmosphere lol. very strange.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i was at the game. they gave out free shirts that said declare. david lee doesn't know what the word defense means. he seems like a good guy but as a player i'm not attached to him at all. gallo has more heart than half these cats out there.

the garden was NUTS. had a playoff type atmosphere lol. very strange.
MSG always goes crazy during the 4th quarters, especially if its a close game. gota love NY fans though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom