Listening to Simmons podcast, an ubstantiated rumor according to him was B-Diddy for Curry
nerd.gif

B-Diddy was my fav PG before Deron.. both play similar

Anything we get for Curry's contract is good but idk bout that...

On another note.. If we got B-Diddy.. I think harrington would get on his knees and beg Walsh to re-sign him

i would rather workout a trade for Kaman but I know Clippers wouldn't do it since Camby left

Originally Posted by DubA169

http://espn.go.com/new-yo...o/show?showId=TMKS&&3245

david lee was on the michael kay show. i downloaded it and the interview works. it doesn't work when i try to stream it. check it out
good interview, good looks posting fam 
pimp.gif

any time a guy like Lee or any FA on different teams that we are looking at for this summer (Bron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, JJ, etc.) speaks and talks about FA its def worth posting here, especially David though cause hes a Knick...

If David Lee goes to the Nets and Nate is a Celtic (although i doubt they resign him the way the postseason has been playing out)...
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ that's what I mean. People started jumping on Miller 5 seconds after they heard Camby signed an extension. It's 2 months and too many options, just wait that #%%# out.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Not really.

He's just not good.
I've seen him play since he was  a freshman on varsity, i've played against him, i've seen him get into playground fights. lets just say he's the toughest cockiest player i've ever played against that can back his talk with his game. he's perfect for NY. yea his attitude sucks, but he's not marbury dumb. and i think cincy was a bad fit for him, thats y he really didnt stand out as a freshman. he plays great D, can pass, and when he's on fire its over he's gonna end up being a steal if we get him. and i usually dont gas up players

P.S. no thanks to bdiddy, give me rubio and lets call it a day

What do ya'll think about sherron collins?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Not really.

He's just not good.
I've seen him play since he was  a freshman on varsity, i've played against him, i've seen him get into playground fights. lets just say he's the toughest cockiest player i've ever played against that can back his talk with his game. he's perfect for NY. yea his attitude sucks, but he's not marbury dumb. and i think cincy was a bad fit for him, thats y he really didnt stand out as a freshman. he plays great D, can pass, and when he's on fire its over he's gonna end up being a steal if we get him. and i usually dont gas up players

P.S. no thanks to bdiddy, give me rubio and lets call it a day

What do ya'll think about sherron collins?
agreed, ive played with Lancey before, and i agree with everything that you said. son is a tough player built for NY and imo with his skill and potential he is a STEAL in the 2nd round. Attitude problems= most overated thing ever. Have him home in NY on a winning team and imo hed be a great role player right off the bat.

Lance is just another NY cat with a lot of dudes in his ear who should have stayed in school a little longer. I don't see anything separating him from the rest of the NY dudes who have come up in the last few years. And he's not that good to me to begin with. IMO it's a waste of a second round pick...a decent second round pick at that. It's w/e they'll probably draft him just to hear the fans at the draft cheer.

lebron has a better chance at owning the cavs then ever owning the knicks. but i would love to see dolan give him 5% of the knicks or something

i really don't know how much dolan cares about the knicks being elite again. i don't know how far we will push things to get lebron. i still think giving him and his boys a couple of shows on MSG, and paying for all the production costs would be a great idea. there are many ways we can circumvent the cap. i just don't know if they will happen.

Actually you don't want any headcases on a basketball team, it's part of the reason we have sucked for so long.

I'd take Baron on the squad...Dude still is a good player, he just doesn't give a @$+%.  He would be an excellent piece for Bron though, he can do the same thing Mo Williams does now, hit open 3's and attack the basketball occasionally.  I think it's a decent deal.  It solves our PG woes.  Curry could actually be an asset this summer considering I'm sure there are some mid-market teams who would welcome his expiring contract to get out of a undesirable deal.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

And Phil coming to take over for D'Antoni.
laugh.gif

Buss: Jackson Will Coach 'Somewhere'

spacer.gif

Posted: 4/29/2010 6:16:00 AM
Source: Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles

"I know Phil (Jackson) will be coaching next year, somewhere. Whether it's here or someplace else I don't know," (Lakers Vice President Jeannie) Buss said. "There's going to be a lot of good jobs that come up this summer."

Buss wouldn't elaborate on which jobs might interest Jackson if he doesn't extend his career with the Lakers. But she was emphatic that the choice isn't limited to Jackson returning to the Lakers or retiring.

"I think if they win it's like a no-brainer he'll come back because he'll want to win three in a row," Jeanie Buss said. "But [if they don't win], if there isn't that connection, he would understand.

nerd.gif
lol

The Rockets’ No. 1 free-agent target? Sources say it’s still Bosh, who earlier this season said the idea of playing in his hometown of Dallas holds limited appeal … but hasn’t said anything to suggest that he wouldn’t play somewhere else in his home state. If the Raptors and Bosh reach the expected conclusion that it’s time for an amicable divorce, Houston has amassed an enticing cache of sign-and-trade assets. One source, offering one small example, says that the Raptors are intrigued by young forward Jordan Hill, whom the Rockets extracted from the Knicks in the Tracy McGrady three-way deal in February. ESPN.com

And this was CBarkleys Miami lineup...

A: Yes, I think there is a team out there who would take Beasley without having to give up anything. I also think the Heat would be foolish to give Michael Beasley away for cap space - unless Riley is guaranteed to get the player he really wants. And I'll throw a starting lineup out there just for the sake of answering your question. But don't put much stock in it. PG: Ramon Sessions SG: Dwyane Wade SF: Raja Bell PF: Chris Bosh C: Tyson Chandler. Miami Herald

Not our team but rumors and speculation about players we're going after makes it our business

Back
Top Bottom