not getting lebron is one thing. but if houston got bosh with our assets my head would explode.

but cmon now really? busta rhymes is gona help them get bosh?

I'm not even talking about Lance's attitude or perceived attitude.

His game is just not high level NBA stuff. He might go undrafted.

Originally Posted by DubA169

not getting lebron is one thing. but if houston got bosh with our assets my head would explode.

but cmon now really? busta rhymes is gona help them get bosh?
lol that would be the ultimate fail for us  if that happened..

[h1]Barkley: LeBron Would Only Leave For New York[/h1]Apr 29, 2010 10:48 PM EST

Charles Barkley believes the only place LeBron James would leave Cleveland for is New York, and seemed to say that James would take another maximum-salary free-agent with him.

Barkley also thinks it would be easy to persuade players to join Dwyane Wade in the warm weather of Miami.

"Being in Miami, I think it’s easy to persuade someone to come down there. I think you’ve got to figure out who’s going be free. But first of all, everything revolves around LeBron. That’s first and foremost. Because if LeBron goes somewhere, he’s going to take somebody with him if he goes to New York. I mean he’s going to take somebody. But like if they got Chris Bosh, somebody like that, they’d be a much, much better team. They’ve got to get some big guys. They’re a small team. Haslem, Jermaine, they’re good players, Beasley – they’re little guys. Miami’s got a very small team. They’ve got to get much bigger quickly," Barkley said in an interview.
[h1]Rockets Target Bosh, Raptors Like Jordan Hill[/h1]
Apr 29, 2010 10:38 PM EST

Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
Sources say the Rockets' primary free-agent target is still Chris Bosh.

Houston would have to arrange a sign-and-trade deal with Toronto.

The Raptors are reportedly intrigued by Jordan Hill, whom the Rockets acquired from New York on trade deadline day in February. The Knicks made the deal to clear their second maximum-salary contract slot, which could be offered to Bosh.

If Houston gets Bosh and Ming is healthy next year
eek.gif

C- Ming
PF- Bosh
SF- Battier
SG- Martin
PG- Brooks

Bench: Lowry, Scola, Hayes

$%%%$%* Daryl Morey
smh.gif

I like the new thread title. Lol.. this thread will defff be checked everyday for the next 2months÷÷
I think dudes are sleeping on Lance though.

I like the new thread title. Lol.. this thread will defff be checked everyday for the next 2months÷÷

This is the problem with Knicks fans...They get attached to this sentimental %!%$%!@! like Nate and now all this Lance talk....The kid basically struggled all year.  Do I think he could be a good player down the line sure?  But he's a project at best and he doesn't exactly have the best attitude either.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If Houston gets Bosh and Ming is healthy next year
eek.gif

C- Ming
PF- Bosh
SF- Battier
SG- Martin
PG- Brooks

Bench: Lowry, Scola, Hayes

$%%%$%* Daryl Morey
smh.gif
I'm sayin.... smh

You make a good point about Lance, I think he shoulda stayed in school.. def developed his game much much more.. I guess it's when I saw him in that Big East tourny and he hit that hugeeee 3.. that sentimental bull %!! did get to me (I wanted to see him in the Knicks uni) Lmao. I'm just saying, if he goes undrafted.. why not sign him? He could develop in time.

Dirk: "I got some time now to think about stuff ... think about my options."

add one to the list.

If he opts out better believe Walsh will make an attempt. Out of any of the possible FA's.. i can see him taking a pay cut..

Dirk can work out wit Gallo
pimp.gif
lol

yea i think dirk has hinted at taking a paycut.

I think IF you get bron to sign then dirk might come.

td-lj-gallo-dirk-Center walker,chandler(should consider trading for center) ,barron,sergio

laugh.gif
I was watching when Dirk said that and as soon as he said it, I knew someone in here would have a trade scenario and a projected starting lineup.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I was watching when Dirk said that and as soon as he said it, I knew someone in here would have a trade scenario and a projected starting lineup.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif

hey it wasn't me.. But it's the plan though right? Create the best possible team?
laugh.gif

What else is there to do?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I agree. Its not like im trying to say we should take him with a lotto pick. But we have 2 %!+%*** picks in the 2nd round, how often to those even work out? If we had a 1st round this year you wouldnt even hear Lance mentioned from me, ever. But if hes still available in the 2nd round imo kid is a STEAL and wed regret taking him. He has WAY more ceiling than anyone in the 2nd round will have, and if he puts in work (like i think he would in NY kid has some swagger and will be playing with a chip on his sholdier ala Gilbert Arenas) imo wed be straight foolish to pass him up.

Actually you don't want any headcases on a basketball team, it's part of the reason we have sucked for so long.
yeeeah, and its also the reason we passed up on Jennings for the "high character" Brandon Jennings, its also the reason that the best WR in the NFL draft and imo the 3rd best overall player slipped to #24
eyes.gif

!+#% character issues. Im not saying we should assemble a whole team full of thugs, but people can always change, however people with no talent will have a harder time getting skill than a guy like Lance will have to stay ot of trouble. Character issues are the most overated thing ever and im really starting to hate how much focus is put on it in the NBA and NFL. Sprewell had character issues coming here, that seemed to work out. Nobody wanted to touch Sprewell, but a player with that kind of talent is straight up rare, so we went with it. and he took us to the finals. Again, not saying we ened to draft a team full of thugs, but if a dude like Lance dips to the 2nd round with his kind of talent because he has some suspect but overplayed character issues wed be foolish to pass him up. Plus its a %!+%*** 2nd round pick, its really no risk, its not like im saying we should trade like Gallo for him or sign him to a $10 mil contract.
smh.gif

I'm not even talking about Lance's attitude or perceived attitude.

His game is just not high level NBA stuff. He might go undrafted.
bull %%$#. Allen if you really think Lance is bad enough in terms of skill to go undrafted you are clearly just a hater. Even if he isnt so amazing as some people make him out to be, he will still probably be the best player available in the 2nd round. If he goes undrafted it is SOLELY off of character issues. Which imo is bull %%$#. Just like the Cowboys took Dez Bryant this year cause they passed up on Moss in 98, i think we would be ******ed to have 2 second round picks, and if Lance is available and NOT take him cause he may cause some trouble, after passing up on Brandon Jennings (who is about to win a playoff series for a team that didnt make the playoffs last year with their "best player" injured) for a dude we already traded
smh.gif

and btw i originally brought up Lance just to discuss him cause nbadraft.net had us picking him, but he has now in the latest mock moved all the way up to #25. Not saying those sites have so much credibility, especially this early, but there is no chance whatsoever that Lance will go undrafted, and if you dont think that he is talented enough to even get drafted, imo youre simply a hater.

There is no way he won't get love in NY either. Dude won 4straight PSAL titles.. not even a year ago he was still in High School! Lol give him time, he has good size and and amazing POTENTIAL.. not saying he's the best freshman in his class. But he can def be a solid NBA player in time.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

There is no way he won't get love in NY either. Dude won 4straight PSAL titles.. not even a year ago he was still in High School! Lol give him time, he has good size and and amazing POTENTIAL.. not saying he's the best freshman in his class. But he can def be a solid NBA player in time.
exactly what im saying, like havent been saying we should go out and use a lotto pick on him. But if hes around in the 2nd round, wed be straight foolish not to take him. Like %#%@ character issues, character issues are the reason we dont have Brandon Jennings running the point right now, who knows? maybe wed still be playing right now if we picked him over Hill and actually had a PG this season, cause IMO Will, Gallo, and Lee make us a WAY better core than the Bucks have right now, and look what theyre doing.

how could a team guard lebron, dirk, rooster and a big center?

that's a tall team. i don't see dirk leaving though. too much history. but i'm sure the first round exits hurt... it would be interesting if dallas got bosh and we got dirk. i need this whole free agency stuff to end though. i check this thread way too much on a daily basis

4 PSAL titles like that means anything
laugh.gif

PSAL is bunz.  I'm a Lance guy and we need no parts of him.  This is why Knick fans are clueless, they swoon over guys who aren't going to help us aka Nate aka Pat Ewing Jr aka LAnce now.  **@! those dudes, they are NBA scrubs at best.  Lance is a headcase who maybe could have been a decent player with a couple years in college.  We need good all-star caliber players, why are y'all caring about such bums?

laugh.gif

PSAL is bunz.  I'm a Lance guy and we need no parts of him.  This is why Knick fans are clueless, they swoon over guys who aren't going to help us aka Nate aka Pat Ewing Jr aka LAnce now.  **@! those dudes, they are NBA scrubs at best.  Lance is a headcase who maybe could have been a decent player with a couple years in college.  We need good all-star caliber players, why are y'all caring about such bums?
im not heads over heels over Lance. not at all. Im not saying we need to sign him to be part of this teams starting 5 next year and *%*!. Im not an idiot i know who we need to get. Im talking about using a 2nd round pick on the guy. I dont see how that means i dont think we should go after some all-star caliber players. Who do you think is an all-star caliber player that will be available in the 2nd round? At the end of the day its not that important its just a 2nd round pick, imo i just think that a guy like Lance is a steal for a 2nd round pick, thats all. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif

im not heads over heels over Lance. not at all. Im not saying we need to sign him to be part of this teams starting 5 next year and *%*!. Im not an idiot i know who we need to get. Im talking about using a 2nd round pick on the guy. I dont see how that means i dont think we should go after some all-star caliber players. Who do you think is an all-star caliber player that will be available in the 2nd round? At the end of the day its not that important its just a 2nd round pick, imo i just think that a guy like Lance is a steal for a 2nd round pick, thats all. 
ohwell.gif
Lance isn't a future all-start talent though....Real talk when was the last time a dude from NYC lived up to the hype?

Yea...I thought so.  NYC is the wrong place to go if you are an NYC player regardless, if Lance has any chance at succeding he needs to be in a place far away from distractions and leeches.

what would be sick is if bosh, lebron, and wade join the knicks... but that would happen if 1 of them would take a pay cut which is unrealistic... but if they put the money aside them 3 could be a solid team wherever team they sign together... it would be like the celtics with kg and ray allen... the team that gets all 3 would be a championship contender overnight...because if 1 signs with the other the third guy will be left out... so why not play together and be a dynasty for years because they are all good and still young...but im just coming up with ideas... i don't think any of this will really happen though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

what would be sick is if bosh, lebron, and wade join the knicks... but that would happen if 1 of them would take a pay cut which is unrealistic... but if they put the money aside them 3 could be a solid team wherever team they sign together... it would be like the celtics with kg and ray allen... the team that gets all 3 would be a championship contender overnight...because if 1 signs with the other the third guy will be left out... so why not play together and be a dynasty for years because they are all good and still young...but im just coming up with ideas... i don't think any of this will really happen though
laugh.gif

fantasy_6.jpg

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom