tired.gif

I'm ashamed.

i've never seen some $!%$ like that

gotta assume that he sees that paper. wonder if he realizes how much of a tabloid it is. i can't imagine the articles after the playoffs

Originally Posted by BangDak

turning 18 tomorrow. holla.

That's it $@*$+ goddamn, I thought you were at least my age.  Maybe between 23 and the age of our senior Dre.

laugh.gif
I joke I joke.

Lmaooo at the pic w/ Elliot Spitzer.
smh.gif

Daily News better have sent copies of that paper to his agent.
I can only imagine the covers around the end of June lol

Sigh. Damn Daily News. I mean I can go back and forth with this here; but that tabloid is like that desperate girl sitting behind you during math class. Constantly writing you little notes and and whispering about you. Annoying as @$@$. The media might be the only thing that drives lebron away from NYC
smh.gif
breathe easy.

New York better pray they get Lebron with all this big gulping that's going on
laugh.gif
. This reminds me of when MJ wanted a new contract and it was teased that New York could be his destination.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

tired.gif

I'm ashamed.
Same way I feel.
smh.gif

The best city in the world resorts to begging.
tired.gif

That @#%% makes no type of sense whatsoever.

If he signs, he signs. If he doesn't, oh well, !%!% it.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Sigh.Damn Daily News. I mean I can go back and forth with this here; butthat tabloid is like that desperate girl sitting behind you during mathclass. Constantly writing you little notes and and whispering aboutyou. Annoying as @$@$. The media might be the only thing that driveslebron away from NYC
smh.gif
breathe easy.
For real.

Media is slurping him and it hasn't even been official yet.
sick.gif

Guarantee if he doesn't sign, they will turn him into some sort of traitor or public enemy number 1 of the entire city.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Sigh. Damn Daily News. I mean I can go back and forth with this here; but that tabloid is like that desperate girl sitting behind you during math class. Constantly writing you little notes and and whispering about you. Annoying as @$@$. The media might be the only thing that drives lebron away from NYC
smh.gif
breathe easy.

why are you so upset about it? its the daily news
eyes.gif
and second are u a knicks fan? you post in here alot

listen theres nothing we can do about it. It's a tabloid. they are gonna do tasteless things to sell papers. i hope it doesn't reflect on us, but i know it does. especially to outsiders. But both him and us have to get used to this if he wants to be here. if the media treats lebron like Jeter times 10 than it isn't an issue, it's a benefit.

it's the post and daily news... things are gonna be much worse after the playoffs. theres gonna be rumors all over the place. we just have to brace ourselves for some sickening stuff. it's either going to be a slurpfest that is beyond measure when he comes. or the papers will make him into the devil. new yorkers will also hate him forever if he takes 3 weeks to not sign here and we lose david lee.

but the post and daily news are irrelevant. they are doing what they have always done just stepping it up. i'll only be getting angry if the New York Times pulls some crap like this.

The Bulls aren't rushing into their second coaching search in three years.

"In my mind, there's not a huge rush," general manager Gar Forman said.

Chicago is expected to narrow their list of candidates before scheduling interviews.

Vinny Del Negro was fired after the Bulls were eliminated in the first round by the Cavaliers.

The Chicago Tribune has confirmed that the Bulls have researched Mo Cheeks, Kevin McHale, Dwane Casey and Lawrence Frank.

"In my mind, the first week or two or several weeks, I want to gather as much information as possible," Forman said last week.

"I don't want to be put in a box on what the time frame is. Could wefind the right guy in a week? I guess we could. But there's no rush. Itcould drag into June, into July. There's not going to be a timetable."

Via Chicago Tribune

happy.gif

you never quit a job without having a new one in place. you never leave your girl unless you have another in place. you never fire your coach right before the biggest free agency in history, unless you have a coach in place

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alvaro Martin: David Lee does not show up on the Knicks' TV ad aimed at selling tix for 2010-11. Sergio Rodriguez does. Coincidence or by design? Twitter.com[/font]
[h1]Walsh Scouting Kleiza, Childress, Rubio[/h1]May 09, 2010 3:41 PM EST
Donnie Walsh flew to Paris on Thursday to attend the European Final Four.

He will scout draft prospects as well as 2010 free-agents, including Linas Kleiza and Josh Childress.

Walsh will also have another look at Ricky Rubio
[h1]Parker Might Be San Antonio's Best Trade Asset[/h1]
May 09, 2010 7:55 PM EST

Parker_Tony_san.jpg
Facing an 0-3 hole against the Suns in their semifinal series, the Spurs could be looking at major moves this offseason.

Marc Stein of ESPN.com writes that, according to sources, San Antonio is "increasingly optimistic about their ability to inject their front line with some new blood by convincing Brazilian forward Tiago Splitter ... to leave the European game to come to the NBA starting next season."

The Spurs drafted Splitter back in 2007.

Stein also wrote that Tony Parker, as strange as it sounds, is the team's best trade asset.

The point guard has one season at $13.5 million left on his contract and has reportedly been telling people that he is unsure about his future in San Antonio.

1. I'llbe in Cleveland on Tuesday for LeBron's final home game as a Cav.Should be an emotional night. Like LBJ I'll be wearing a Yankees cap about 2 hours ago via web

2. RT @ChrisMannixSI: Waiting for @FisolaNYDN's interpretation of LBJ wearing a Yankee cap to the post game presser... about 2 hours ago via web

3. Here's New York's take on Cavs-Celtics series; LeBron is two losses away from becoming a Knick about 2 hours ago via mobile web
frank isola's twitter
laugh.gif

i can't see the celtics beating them at home.
ohwell.gif
refs wouldn't allow that to happen

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Just so damn much 
tumblr_l1trv6UvK71qzd80vo1_400.gif

Can his head afford to get any bigger? ... Personally, if he doesn't come, I'm gonna be excited for that first game at the Garden when they try to boo him out of the house.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'llbe in Cleveland on Tuesday for LeBron's final home game as a Cav.Should be an emotional night. Like LBJ I'll be wearing a Yankees cap about 2 hours ago via web

RT @ChrisMannixSI: Waiting for @FisolaNYDN's interpretation of LBJ wearing a Yankee cap to the post game presser... about 2 hours ago via web

Here's New York's take on Cavs-Celtics series; LeBron is two losses away from becoming a Knick about 2 hours ago via mobile web

Frank Isola's twitter
laugh.gif

i can't see the celtics beating them at home.
ohwell.gif
refs wouldn't allow that to happen
Fixed for you

RT @DraftExpress: Ricky Rubio kissing his 1st Euroleague Final Four trophy. Juan Carlos Navarro named MVP. http://tweetphoto.com/21790875

x2_14c809b

Back
Top Bottom