smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

4.jpg

June 2016
Knicks win sixth-straight title and LeBron his eighth-straight MVP. Mayor Bloomberg, now into his fifth term, announces that he is endorsing LeBron to take over Senator Chuck Schumer’s Senate seat, citing the $700 billion he has contributed to the New York economy. At Bloomberg's press conference announcing his candidacy, LeBron says if he’s not elected, he will retire. Polls the next day show him leading Rick Lazio 84 percent to 12 percent, and he’s ultimately elected in a landslide.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.jpg

June 2011 (Establishing Shot)
LeBron wins his third-straight MVP and his first NBA title on a last-second three-pointer at the buzzer over the Utah Jazz. It is the first Knicks championship since 1973. The parade down the Canyon of Heroes, because of the record number of attendees, is extended all the way up to Inwood.

word? all the way to washington heights?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

4.jpg

June 2016
Knicks win sixth-straight title and LeBron his eighth-straight MVP. Mayor Bloomberg, now into his fifth term, announces that he is endorsing LeBron to take over Senator Chuck Schumer’s Senate seat, citing the $700 billion he has contributed to the New York economy. At Bloomberg's press conference announcing his candidacy, LeBron says if he’s not elected, he will retire. Polls the next day show him leading Rick Lazio 84 percent to 12 percent, and he’s ultimately elected in a landslide.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

passed-out-puppy.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Imagine the backfire IF he doesn't come here...
Now I have a reason to pray that he comes here because this is super desperation.

I wish they would atleast wait till the playoffs are done.

But then again, this is a distraction and something for him to think about

1.jpg

June 2011 (Establishing Shot)
LeBron wins his third-straight MVP and his first NBA title on a last-second three-pointer at the buzzer over the Utah Jazz. It is the first Knicks championship since 1973. The parade down the Canyon of Heroes, because of the record number of attendees, is extended all the way up to Inwood.

word? all the way to washington heights?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
gotta get that parade to my hood

According to Frank Isola, Knicks' players laughed and asked "Are you kidding me?" when he asked them if Mike D'Antoni ever has the team practice defense.

"With the money the Knicks have there is no reason why they can't hire a defensive coach," writes Isola. "Heck, the Knicks are one of the few teams that don't employ an advance scout. How has that worked out for them?"

Via New York Daily News

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... z0ndB4su9t

is that an are you kidding me of course we practice defense, we're an NBA team

or "are you kidding me" this is _'antoni we are talking about?

also the media in new york needs to decide whether they want to help us get players to come here or not. these stories would have been useful during the season not now when we are trying to get some serious names to come here. If it doesn't help us get lebron %+!*!@# don't report it for a couple of months

Originally Posted by DubA169

is that an are you kidding me of course we practice defense, we're an NBA team

or "are you kidding me" this is _'antoni we are talking about?

also the media in new york needs to decide whether they want to help us get players to come here or not. these stories would have been useful during the season not now when we are trying to get some serious names to come here. If it doesn't help us get lebron %+!*!@# don't report it for a couple of months
Same thing I'm thinking... idk

[h1]Raja Bell Would Like To Play For Heat[/h1]
May 11, 2010 8:08 AM EST

Bell_Raja_cha.jpg
Raja Bell said Monday that he would welcome the opportunity to play for the Heat next season.

Bell, a free agent, was a guest on The Jorge Sedano Show on 790 The Ticket.

"I've talked a lot about it with my agent and my family," he said. "Miami is my first choice. If there would be any interest from the Heat I would give it a ponder. It's my home town."

Bell was raised in Miami and attended high schools there.

"I'm not gonna do all that," he said when asked if he'd make a pitch to Heat president Pat Riley.

"But I'll tell you like this, 'Pat, if you can use my services give me a call, I'm right around the corner, 36th and Biscayne. Give me a call.' "

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alan Hahn: Majority of Cavs fans believe LeBron will leave if they lose to the Celtics, according to a Plain Dealer poll. Twitter.com[/font]

[h1]Nowitzki, Mavs Begin Talks On Extension[/h1]

May 11, 2010 8:00 AM EST

Nowitzki_Dirk_dal.jpg
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Monday that the team has opened discussions with Dirk Nowitzki on a possible contract extension.

Nowitzki has the option to terminate the final year on his contract if he does so by July 1.

Cuban would not elaborate on whether a three-year extension might already be on the table.

Under the current collective bargaining agreement, a three-year deal is the most Dallas could offer.

The maximum value would be $75 million.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ricky Rubio: "Yes, yes, for sure I will stay here (in Barcelona) next year." El Mundo Deportivo[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spike Lee answered his cell phone on the first ring Monday, and he quickly intercepted my first question with the cries of a best-of-seven sinner in dire need of a confessional booth. "Yes, yes, yes," Lee screamed. The world's most famous Knicks fan was acknowledging guilt and asking for forgiveness at the same time. Speaking for millions of New Yorkers tired of weathering a basketball drought of Biblical proportions, Lee was saying something he swore he never would. "For the first time in the history of mankind," he shrieked, "I want a Boston team to win. It's the first time ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ... " ESPN.com[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A longtime admirer of all things Knicks and Yanks, Lee was willing to sell his Boston-bashing soul for this most worthy cause: "We need LeBron," he said. "I feel we have a better chance to get LeBron James if Cleveland loses this series to the Celtics. The quicker Cleveland loses, the better our chances are of getting LeBron." ESPN.com[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[h1]LeBron's Co-Author Thinks He's Leaving Cleveland[/h1]May 11, 2010 4:14 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Buzz Bissinger, the co-author with LeBron James of the book "LeBron's Dream Team," said in an interview that he thinks James is going to leave the Cavs as a free-agent this summer.

But Bissinger does hedge his bet and does not think James has made up his mind yet.

"LeBron does love Ohio. He loves playing in Cleveland and he loves Akron," said Bissinger. "Like everyone else, I have asked LeBron what he is going to do and he has flashed me that exquisite smile. I am not privy to any special information, but my gut tells me he will leave the Cavaliers whether they win the NBA championship or not.

"He has aspirations beyond basketball. He wants to be a billion dollar athlete. He likes challenges and bright lights. There is nothing like New York and the goal of making the Knicks champions again is an incredible one.

"So I say he goes to the Knicks, IF THEY GET THE RIGHT SUPPORTING CAST. And as you know that’s a big 'if' when it comes to the Knicks. LeBron would own New York in a way that no athlete has ever owned it, except maybe for Reggie Jackson after game six of the 1977 World Series when he hit three home runs, and as we know the love affair did not last forever.

"It would be exciting as hell to watch and I think LeBron would luxuriate in it. But as you say he also loves Ohio, so it is going to be a very difficult decision and I don’t think he has come close to making it yet. And remember, the most important value in LeBron’s life is loyalty. Still, I say he goes. But once again, if anybody out there is a betting man, bet against me.

[h1]Gentry Was Offered Assistant Coaching Job With Knicks[/h1]May 11, 2010 3:26 PM EST

Gentry_Alvin_phx.jpg
According to Marc Berman, Alvin Gentry was offered an assistant coaching position with the Knicks but turned it down.

Gentry has re-instituted many of Mike D'Antoni's offensive principles in leading the Suns to the Western Conference Finals as head coach.
[h1]'Antoni: Playoff Runs Of Magic, Suns Validates My System[/h1]May 11, 2010 3:23 PM EST
DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
Mike D'Antoni sees the success of the Magic and Suns as proof that his up-tempo system can be effective in the playoffs.

"What I'm really happy about is you see the way Orlando and Phoenix play, they're arguably two of the best teams, and that's how we need to play," D'Antoni said.

"They're reaffirming the blueprint that'll get us to a championship. And that's what we've got to do in New York."

D'Antoni also disputed Amar'e Stoudemire's claim that he did not preach defense in his time as the Suns' head coach.

"They're playing better defense, and you've got to give Alvin [Gentry] credit for that," D'Antoni said. "Amar'e can say what he wants, but we talked every day to him about defense. I mean, we're not stupid. We emphasized and tried, but he wasn't ready to buy into it totally.

"And Alvin got him to buy in, and I think that's Alvin's strength. He got a bond with Amar'e that I probably couldn't reach, and it's worked."

TMZ reports

LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

- A free lifetime of lap dances
- A "LeBron James Day" when all the strippers will wear his jersey
- And free food for life at the strip club's very own steakhouse.

How can you turn that down?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

OH GOD...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
can we at least wait until they get knocked out of the playoffs

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Spoiler [+]
i kid i kid. play on
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

TMZ reports

LeBron James just got the sweetest offer in the history of mankind to move from Cleveland to the New York Knicks -- a lifetime of free stripper action.

The Cleveland Cavaliers star -- who will become a free agent after this season -- is getting million-dollar offers from several franchises to make the switch to their team ... but if LeBron inks a deal with the Knicks, New York's premiere strip club Scores says it'll give the basketball star:

i'd take that in a heartbeat

TMZ reports

Im sure it's a joke

Back
Top Bottom