yeuup you're late with the rubio, childress reporting
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

DN at least shoulda done their research for that photoshop and known he was switching to #6 next year.  
laugh.gif

I thought all of Team NYK was legal.

I used to read the Daily News, but have switched to the Times over the past year. Good riddance.

[h1]Knicks Contemplated Giving Fredette Guarantee[/h1]May 10, 2010 11:21 AM EST

Jimmer Fredette worked out for the Knicks and Nets, but neither will get a chance to draft him.

Fredette was seen as a potential second-round target for both teams before deciding to withdraw from the draft and return to BYU for his senior season. Fredette declared early, but did not hire an agent.

"I had a great experience going through the whole process," Fredette, who averaged 22 points a game for the Cougars, told the Deseret News. "I met some great people and learned a lot. I was able to impresses a lot of people and I think they will be interested to see how I do this coming season. I hope to play extremely well my senior year and achieve our team goals and my personal goals and get drafted next year."

Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress reported that the Knicks considered giving Fredette a second round guarantee.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: Hey Ira, do you think the Heat should go after Tony Parker if he truly is on the trade block? Can it afford Parker, Wade and Bosh? — Victor. A: Yes, but only if San Antonio is willing to take back about $5 million or so in salaries from the Heat, with Parker due $13.5 million next season in the final year of his contract. For example, the Heat’s cap space would work for Wade, Bosh and Parker, provided the Spurs take Michael Beasley back in return. Should the Spurs also take on another Heat player, perhaps James Jones or Daequan Cook, that also could open the door for the Heat to also retain Udonis Haslem. But (and this is a huge “but[/font]

it's Getting closer to July and i can't lie. There PS are getting better
roll.gif

lebronopener100517_560.jpg

Before the 2009 All-Star Game, you told a reporter, “I would definitely love to play with Chris Bosh. Being around him last summer [in the Olympics], I got to see how smart he is. His basketball IQ is unbelievable.

[table][tr][td]
lebronopener100517_560.jpg

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
(Photo: Walter Iooss/Sports Illustrated/Getty Images; Uniform illustration by Darrow)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hey,Lebron, it’s us, New York. First of all, congratulations onwinning your second straight MVP last week. Now, may it be the last oneyou ever win with the Cavaliers. You see, we heard somewhere that yourcontract with them ends at midnight on July 1 and that you’ll befree to play with any team. And you know what? We think you’dlove it here in New York.

Weknow you know a little bit about being the best, and, not to brag, sodo we. You’ve probably heard the whole “greatest city inthe world

is that not the craziest thing you've ever seen?

THEY PICKED OUT THE MAN'S HOUSE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't know if this is good or bad. at least they are showing how popular he would become the second he came.
Bosh might be angry that people keep bringing him up as a sidekick.

that sandwich
pimp.gif

the msg banners
sick.gif
mad.gif

park ave being nameed after lebron
laugh.gif

spike "i got my own plan"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Cot damn we are due for some new uni's.  Esp with no black on the roads.  
sick.gif
Man me and my pops was just talkin about this. we need a complete overhaul or go back to our 99' joints
pimp.gif

NBA_slideshow_02_latrell_sprewell_coach_choking_AP9911200518.jpg
81472535.jpg

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by DubA169

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
lebron100517_2_banners_560.jpg

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

This is really goin to far with Lebron, making me feel bad being from NY.

Back
Top Bottom