they could only get bosh in a sign and trade if that happened i think donnie would jump in and offer them gallo or lee and thats a better offer then Deng.

they can't just go sign 2 max guys this summer though, they'd have to get lucky in a sign and trade. I'm not sure any team would be interested in anything the Bulls have other than Rose and Noah.

You guys really thing Bosh is just going to leave 30 mil on the table with the Raptors...when he leaves it's going to be in a sign and trade.

Seriously though...which would be more attractive to Bron considering both deals were available?

Rose
Noah
Bosh

or

Douglas
Bosh
Chandler

not even close man come on.

People who think Rose/Bron or Rose/Wade would work all that well confuse me. And don't you think since Toronto will more than like do a sign and trade with a team to get something back for Bosh that they would ask for Noah in return? They're looking for someone to put down there with Bargnani that's why you hear a Houston come up with Scola and Hill or NYK with Lee.

i had to turn from espns biased $*%#%
laugh.gif
 tryna dismiss our chances

i mean these dudes say oo theres 3 gms that prolly never met bron in their life think hes going to chicago but when CC who is close with lbj said that if he leaves its to nyc they just skip over that.

the recruiting already started.
Jeter, A-Rod and C.C. will unofficially begin recruiting LeBron to New York this weekend in Boston. (Yanks play Red Sox)
8:39 PM May 6th via web

Originally Posted by Proshares

People who think Rose/Bron or Rose/Wade would work all that well confuse me. And don't you think since Toronto will more than like do a sign and trade with a team to get something back for Bosh that they would ask for Noah in return? They're looking for someone to put down there with Bargnani that's why you hear a Houston come up with Scola and Hill or NYK with Lee.

Chris Bosh is not a restricted free agent, he is a unrestricted. So he can leave and the Raptors can't do anything about it. The Raptors would take Luol and Kirk rather than nothing so Noah would not be including in the trade. I hope you Knicks fan know that if Lebron really did come to the Knicks he would not have no pieces. You can bring in 2 max players but having no core players will hurt. The knicks are going to get Joe Johnson or maybe another Isiah Thomas.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Why would the Raptors agree to do that and get back Loul Deng and his atrocious contract?
Pick which one you would do.
A) Lose Bosh and get nothing.
B)Sign and Trade Bosh for Luol, Kirk, and a draft pick.
C) Lose Bosh and sign Tyrus Thomas or someone as a replacement

i think someone with upside like Gallo chandler and douglas are good core players. gallo and chandler avg 15ppg next year one of the two should be at 17.5ppg.

anything involving Deng and his contract and I'm not taking the phone call. In particular when you have Hedo's bad contract on the books and they play the same position. Not tryin to tie up 20+ million between the two.

I could see Bosh working something out with Houston or maybe even Miami with Beasley...but Chicago, I don't see what they could offer Toronto to get them to go along with it.

anything involving Deng and his contract and I'm not taking the phone call. In particular when you have Hedo's bad contract on the books and they play the same position. Not tryin to tie up 20+ million between the two.

I could see Bosh working something out with Houston or maybe even Miami with Beasley...but Chicago, I don't see what they could offer Toronto to get them to go along with it.
I think Hedo will do much better next year with Bosh gone. Luol and Hedo could do some damage and could get the 8th seed.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

you people can continue to count out our core of gallo, will, and douglas all u want.

if the knicks core is sooooooooooooo great how come they didn't compete all year for a playoff spot? I believe the bulls and the knicks both play in the eastern conf. the bulls core is 100x better beside d.rose noah and maybe deng the bulls had nobody on they team and still made the playoffs and if deng noah and rose was not hurt they would have been in the 5th or 6th seed not the 8th and beside the 1 blowout in game four they competed with the cavs.
you knicks fans are more funny then the chicago bears fans i swear.

you people can continue to count out our core of gallo, will, and douglas all u want.
3 players only does so much for you. We still have no shotblockers, rebounders or distributors.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^That doesn't end anything. You Knick fans do realize that Chicago could get Bosh and Lebron as well and STILL have Rose and Noah...how is that not 100x better than what the Knicks could offer him? 

You are underestimating how difficult it will be for the Bulls to land Bosh in a sign and trade.  
Who the hell are they going to trade?  And please don't give me that Luol Deng nonsense that ESPN posted last night.  That's embarrassing.  I don't see any chance a Chi/Tor sign and trade happens without Noah going to the Raptors.

We need to get all the celebrities to do another We are the world : Lebron to NY Edition

/thread

roll.gif

But there’s the Knicks, the only team that can give a full free agent contract to James and whomever James wants to bring with him, even if it’s Ilgauskas.

big man off the bench?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

if the knicks core is sooooooooooooo great how come they didn't compete all year for a playoff spot? I believe the bulls and the knicks both play in the eastern conf. the bulls core is 100x better beside d.rose noah and maybe deng the bulls had nobody on they team and still made the playoffs and if deng noah and rose was not hurt they would have been in the 5th or 6th seed not the 8th and beside the 1 blowout in game four they competed with the cavs.
you knicks fans are more funny then the chicago bears fans i swear.
our core is not great but our core along with the additions of bron and bosh are better than the cavs cory

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Why would the Raptors agree to do that and get back Loul Deng and his atrocious contract?
Get outta here with this stuff man.  
roll.gif

You're not going to lose Bosh and then screw your cap space for the next four years as well.  

I hate all chicago teams and fans with a passion but i think this will happen
tired.gif

Sometimes, im disgraced being a knicks fan. ill excuse you guys for last night, since you were all excited that lebron lost and everythign.

I think Hedo will do much better next year with Bosh gone. Luol and Hedo could do some damage and could get the 8th seed.

there are not taking on Deng's contract just to get an 8 seed.  actually they wont take his deal no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom