Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

It's like the Knicks won the series.

They did win the series.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Question for you Knicks' fans: Is it Lebron or bust or would you be satisfied with a combo package like Bosh/JJ, Amare/Gay, Bosh/Gay if he re-signs with Cleveland?

if lebron leaves to chi then its a bust but if he resigns with cle then donnie just cant overpay for anybody.

It's hard to keep that Lebroptimism down now. But if the Bulls can really get Calipari, then it's the same soup reheated.

why did this page only jump one page since i left 4 hours ago?

i thought everyone would be going crazy

Debunking Broussard’s Flawed Anti-Knick Logic
Authored by Louis Roxin - May 13, 2010 - 8:29 pm

Chris Broussard wrote a piece taking aim at the Knicks, New York City and Madison Square Garden, and this was supposed to have something to do with the LeBron James Sweepstakes this summer.

Chris, I’ll debunk the flawed premises and logic in your piece.

First things first. Your apparent desire to put Knicks’ fans in their place has caused you to go off on an irrelevant rant about how LeBron does not need NYC. That’s true. LeBron has done just fine in Cleveland, emerging as the best player in basketball and a marketing success. But you’re answering the wrong question.

The fact that LeBron does not need NYC is not the issue. The issue is whether he wants NYC and can benefit from being in NYC. And there is more than enough reason to believe that the answer to this key question is a resounding yes.

Winning a championship in New York would rocket LeBron to heights that he could not achieve anywhere but a major media market and none carries more weight than NYC. It would make a far greater impact on the fortunes of the league and basketball itself if LeBron came to NYC and led the Knicks to one or more championships.

Do you know who is on record as having agreed with the above statement? You.

I wrote a a story that touched on your appearance on “Outside the Lines

As a Knicks fan since Bernard King's 32 PPG average, I'd rather have Wade than Lebron. This year was Lebron's audition for the Knicks and he failed miserably. No grit, no fire, no mental fortitude. You gotta be more than the most talented player in the world to impress a Knicks fan.

Wade is a better leader than Lebron ever will be. That is what you need to win a title, and he has already shown it. Did you see how Lebron's TEAM finished the game tonight? 7 damn seasons on the same damn team and you let your team fold like that? That is a disgrace. Imagine watching that in the Garden. How the #### you guys think this nutjob is gonna act during the 2-3 seasons it's gonna take to build a team around him that can seriously compete for a title? I guarantee you there will be some regrets.

Sign Wade+Amare and start building.

Here's the lineup that will get us to the 2nd round at least (realistic expectation the first year):
Blake (yes, Steve)
Wade
Chandler
Gallinari
Stoudamire

Re-sign House. Sign Hakim Warrick, Amundson. This could be a very potent squad inside and out. Just needs some interior rebounding and defending. Amundson could be great, also a guy like Singleton could be worth a look.

So I've been drinking since the Cavs lost (no work tomorrow/today +$%++) and I love you all. If we ever make it to Hooters, first round is on me. I'm still on the fence about him coming here. That's just me, hearing those reports about 3 GM's saying Chicago worries me.

I'm sorry, but LeBron DOESN'T belong in New York. He just wants to be a Knick so he can be a part of New York City. Nothing to do with the game. No, just no.

Im always skimming through this thread to see fellow fans reactions.
Even though I know we might be setting up ourselves for failure with speculating this and that.

But I still not gonna lie, im kinda hype for this... BTW where's HTTB?

anybody wanna trade official fan numbers with me
nerd.gif
?? aslo is it anyway possible to get amare/nash here? i mean nash will sign for peanuts to get a ring..

Wow. That guy really went in on Broussard.

Anyways, all i know is that the Knicks have a legitimate shot at LeBron. Thats all I wanted. Either way the roster will be dramatically improved by the start of next season. Cant be mad at that.

i'm convinced that the media is screaming about chicago all of a sudden is because this is their last chance to throw shots at the knicks. you don't even hear gallanari or chandler mentioned. but chicago has the greatest young core since the dawn of man since the cavs lost. the "analysts" barely even want to admit that the knicks can sign 2 guys. If we didn't have a coach they would kill us. but CHI doesn't have a coach and it's not even worth taking note.

people coming out of the woodwork to claim Noah is a beast. people claiming that the nets have an elite core. that team that won like 12 game last year. yup them. They would be destroying the knicks if we had the nets record

if we get Bosh, lebron is coming. the mainstream media can say whatever they want. i truly don't believe a word of it at the moment. the hate is clear.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

bring on summer. *++@ Cleveland

EDIT: outtacontrolmusic and all the other annoying @!$ Cavs fans who just wouldnt leave this thread alone all season long.... Where you at? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Which would be worst hiim not signing with the Knicks or him signing with the nets?
Regardless of who gets signed the team can only get better next year.

Back
Top Bottom