Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Deng, Hinrich, Gibson, Draft Pick

they want a PF.. rememberrrrrrrr

Noah and picks are going to have to be in the trade.  The Bulls are NOT hanging on to Noah and getting Bosh.  
The Bulls want to get rid of Deng and Hinrich regardless, getting Bosh for them would be a bigger rip off than the Lakers getting Pau.  Deng is one of the worst contracts in the league, why would Toronto EVER want this dude?

We need to get all the celebrities to do another We are the world : Lebron to NY Edition

/thread

roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]Mayor Bloomberg joins the LeBron James recruitment chorus: You're gonna love New York![/h1]
By Kathleen Lucadamo
DAILY NEWS CITY HALL BUREAU

Originally Published:Friday, May 14th 2010, 10:00 AM
Updated: Friday, May 14th 2010, 10:00 AM

alg_bloomberg_james.jpg

Daily News
Mayor Bloomberg to Lebron James: You'll love it here on the 'world's greatest stage'!

Mayor Bloomberg has a message for soon-to-be free basketball star LeBron James: You'd love New York.

Bloomberg joined the chorus of New Yorkers trying to lure the Cleveland Cavaliers player to the Big Apple.

"I think it would be great for New York if he comes here," Bloomberg said Friday on his weekly radio show.

"If he calls me and says, what's it like to live in New York, I'll give him a big sales pitch for New York. I love living in New York. My kids love living in New York. I think Lebron James would love living in New York," Bloomberg said.

The mayor's comments come a day after Akron Mayor Don Plusquelic trashed New York in his bid to keep Ohio native James in his hometown.

"Who the hell would want to live in New York?" Plusquelic said in disgust.

Bloomberg didn't hurl any insults at Ohio but called New York "the world's greatest stage" when discussing a possible James move.

The power forward played his last game for the season Thursday with the Cavaliers losing 94-85 to the Boston Celtics.

James becomes a free agent on July 1, allowing the two-time NBA MVP to play for the team of his choice.

these bulls fan dont know anything... they swear they can sign and trade for bosh or james... but why would a team ruin there cap space to trade one of their franchise players unless they get something just as good in return? first of all the cavs will not do a sign and trade with anybody because thats their superstar and they will just let him walk for nothing... its really up to lebron... second the raptors are not doing a sign and trade for deng, hinrich, and a draft pick thats garbage in return... the knicks on the other hand can sign both without having to do a sign and trade... and if they want they can offer david lee in a sign in trade with the raptors which is a whole lot better deal than anything the bulls can offer... and lebron is not playing second fiddle to anybody whether its the heat or the bulls...

Deng, Hinrich, Gibson, Draft Pick

they want a PF.. rememberrrrrrrr
I could of sworn Taj Gibson was a PF.  rememberrrrrrrr

They not getting Taj Gibson, he will be a Bull.

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Why would the Raptors agree to do that and get back Loul Deng and his atrocious contract?
Pick which one you would do.
A) Lose Bosh and get nothing.
B)Sign and Trade Bosh for Luol, Kirk, and a draft pick.
C) Lose Bosh and sign Tyrus Thomas or someone as a replacement
I hate all chicago teams and fans with a passion but i think this will happen
tired.gif
Chicago hates you too, but it should happen.

Why are you guys mentioning sign and trades. When was the last time you saw an unrestricted superstar in a sign and trade? When was the last time you saw an unrestricted free agent in a sign trade? It rarely ever happens if Bosh wants to leave he's leaving and Toronto isn't getting %%%% for him.

You Knick fans need to stop it. He can get paid anywhere he goes. They are not getting Lebron. They can't afford him and they can't afford a second player like Bosh or Wade, which they would need. Him coming here would be worse than his current roster. He'd be going backwards (If you noticed, he's done a good job of going backwards on his own with the Cavs, lol). I used to be a Knick fan a looong time ago (think '95 Patrick Ewing finger roll). This organization already ruined one star's career. I hope they don't ruin anothers. The biggest road block to this franchise is cablevision and cheap Mr. Dolan. Get rid of him first and then the situation would get better.

and i forgot to add to my post why would lebron go to the bulls if they dont even got a coach? they dont even have a style yet on how they are going to play... nothing is certain over there...at least with dantoni he knows what to expect since he played with him in the olympics.... and laugh all you want but i think dantoni will play a role in free agents coming to NY... hes not the greatest coach but he knows how to play offense with great players of course...

I don't even entertain half of these asinine comments these days. People will always talk out of their %#@*# to get a rise out of people.

anything involving Deng and his contract and I'm not taking the phone call. In particular when you have Hedo's bad contract on the books and they play the same position. Not tryin to tie up 20+ million between the two.

I could see Bosh working something out with Houston or maybe even Miami with Beasley...but Chicago, I don't see what they could offer Toronto to get them to go along with it.
i agree with this...
and Callipari? 
laugh.gif
 dude wins in NCAA by sweet talking every all american recruit/cheating, and he still dont have a title (did he win one with UMass? i forget) but point is, that *%$# dont translate into the NBA, theres no recruiting. At least D'Antoni has shown some success in the NBA and he coached the Olympics and every Team USA baller outspokenly loves D'Antoni's offense, and Bron in particular would be perfect.

and imo Gallo/Will are better prospects than Luol Deng considering that they are younger, have a higher upside (how much better is Luol Deng really gonna get, i never see him as an allstar) and Luol's contract $$%+#@# sucks.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I don't even entertain half of these asinine comments these days. People will always talk out of their %#@*# to get a rise out of people.

im really gonna hate this thread until july 8th. in my opinion i don't see him leaving cleveland for anywhere but NY but hey that's just me

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

More power to you True, this @$%$ drives me up the %@#!%$$ wall.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Toronto owns Bosh's bird right. Again, more than likely a S&T.
Ah, well in that case I could see the possibility, but I don't see Bosh going to a team that has any players that could be traded without ruining the current team's chances at success. End of the day I see him signing in either Chicago, NY, Miami or Detroit if they have cap space.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

They can't afford him and they can't afford a second player like Bosh or Wade, which they would need.

laugh.gif
Wait, the Knicks don't have money for 2 max FA's contracts?
apparently, dude still thinks this is summer 2009

And somehow thinks the Bulls have the money for two.  W/e.  This dude Broussard has jumped up the public enemies list.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

They can't afford him and they can't afford a second player like Bosh or Wade, which they would need.

laugh.gif
Wait, the Knicks don't have money for 2 max FA's contracts?
apparently, dude still thinks this is summer 2009

And somehow thinks the Bulls have the money for two.  W/e.  This dude Broussard has jumped up the public enemies list.

He is sweating LBJ to Chicago HARD.  He needs to try to make his bias a little less obvious.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]3. King Doesn't Need New York[/h4]

By Chris Broussard
ESPN The Magazine

nyk.gif

The notion that every player -- or at least every star player -- in the NBA wants to play in New York tickles me.

In the early 2000s, while a Knicks beat writer for The New YorkTimes, I remember being baffled because many of my colleagues andreaders thought every skilled free agent was headed to New York -- eventhough all the Knicks could offer such max-salary talent was themidlevel exception. They thought Grant Hill would leave Detroit for theKnicks (for less coin) and Chris Webber would spurn Sacramento for theBig Apple (and chump change).

Now, New York assumes it's getting LeBron James. At least the Knicksactually have the salary-cap space to pull this off. But while New Yorkhas a decent shot at LeBron, the idea that LeBron -- or any other greatplayer -- needs New York or harbors this intense desire to play thereis a joke.

LeBron, an endorsement king, is already the face of the NBA, despitebeing ringless in tiny Cleveland. The Internet and globalization havelargely made where a player plays irrelevant in regard to marketing andpopularity. So to suggest LeBron needs New York is nuts.

The only thing that can make him bigger is a title, not a town.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

[h4][/h4]
[h4]3. King Doesn't Need New York[/h4]

By Chris Broussard
ESPN The Magazine

nyk.gif

The notion that every player -- or at least every star player -- in the NBA wants to play in New York tickles me.

In the early 2000s, while a Knicks beat writer for The New YorkTimes, I remember being baffled because many of my colleagues andreaders thought every skilled free agent was headed to New York -- eventhough all the Knicks could offer such max-salary talent was themidlevel exception. They thought Grant Hill would leave Detroit for theKnicks (for less coin) and Chris Webber would spurn Sacramento for theBig Apple (and chump change).

Now, New York assumes it's getting LeBron James. At least the Knicksactually have the salary-cap space to pull this off. But while New Yorkhas a decent shot at LeBron, the idea that LeBron -- or any other greatplayer -- needs New York or harbors this intense desire to play thereis a joke.

LeBron, an endorsement king, is already the face of the NBA, despitebeing ringless in tiny Cleveland. The Internet and globalization havelargely made where a player plays irrelevant in regard to marketing andpopularity. So to suggest LeBron needs New York is nuts.

The only thing that can make him bigger is a title, not a town.

I mean is any of us knicks fans going into the bulls offseason thread (made after chris broussard anointed you guys front runners) posting articles why he won't sign with yall?

Back
Top Bottom