I $#@%$+$ hate this $#@%$+$ team every $#@%$+$ year it's the same $#@%$+$ goddamn +%+%+$%# why the @*#% did i have to grow up being a goddamn knicks fan and have to put up with this $#@%$+$ +%+%+$%# every goddamn year @*#% this man. i $#@%$+$ hate the NBA, i really do and it's +%+%+$%# like this that feeds my hate into the $#@%$+$ fire. not once can this goddamn team draft the right player it's always some stupid +%+%+$%# that's completely $#@%$+$ unnecessary. why the @*#% did we need to draft this little !+#+* named Landry? dude's a !+!** made !+#+*. @*#% we need another sf for? chandler, the italian and bill walker ain't enough? $#@%$+$ stupid *#+!#. @*#% this team and @*#% this organization and @*#% donnie $#@%$+$ walsh and that little +%%$@+ d'antoni @*#% them all. i $#@%$+$ wish van gundy was still coaching this goddamn team and we had houston and spreewell doing work with kurt thomas and marcus camby on the blocks with chris $#@%$+$ dudley wearing that goddamn face mask. @*#% this man. it's hard enough being a $#@%$+$ mets fan, but a knicks fan too, @*#% this. i really hope they $#@%$+$ flop with free agency and have to settle for some $#@%$+$ prick that sucks. @*#% this.

roll.gif

I don't understand who I should blame for the last couple days. I guess Dolan's the one thing that never changes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I $#@%$+$ hate this $#@%$+$ team every $#@%$+$ year it's the same $#@%$+$ goddamn +%+%+$%# why the @*#% did i have to grow up being a goddamn knicks fan and have to put up with this $#@%$+$ +%+%+$%# every goddamn year @*#% this man. i $#@%$+$ hate the NBA, i really do and it's +%+%+$%# like this that feeds my hate into the $#@%$+$ fire. not once can this goddamn team draft the right player it's always some stupid +%+%+$%# that's completely $#@%$+$ unnecessary. why the @*#% did we need to draft this little !+#+* named Landry? dude's a !+!** made !+#+*. @*#% we need another sf for? chandler, the italian and bill walker ain't enough? $#@%$+$ stupid *#+!#. @*#% this team and @*#% this organization and @*#% donnie $#@%$+$ walsh and that little +%%$@+ d'antoni @*#% them all. i $#@%$+$ wish van gundy was still coaching this goddamn team and we had houston and spreewell doing work with kurt thomas and marcus camby on the blocks with chris $#@%$+$ dudley wearing that goddamn face mask. @*#% this man. it's hard enough being a $#@%$+$ mets fan, but a knicks fan too, @*#% this. i really hope they $#@%$+$ flop with free agency and have to settle for some $#@%$+$ prick that sucks. @*#% this.

I hope it make you feel better. 
happy.gif

speechless absolutely speechless. we about to be the warriors 2.0. we couldnt draft 1 $+@**# C, really??!?!?!?!?!

dantoni and his stubborn %%# + walsh with his old school ways = failure

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I #@+@$+% hate this #@+@$+% team every #@+@$+% year it's the same #@+@$+% goddamn +*#$!#$# why the !!%@ did i have to grow up being a goddamn knicks fan and have to put up with this #@+@$+% +*#$!#$# every goddamn year !!%@ this man. i #@+@$+% hate the NBA, i really do and it's +*#$!#$# like this that feeds my hate into the #@+@$+% fire. not once can this goddamn team draft the right player it's always some stupid +*#$!#$# that's completely #@+@$+% unnecessary. why the !!%@ did we need to draft this little ##*!% named Landry? dude's a %%#%# made ##*!%. !!%@ we need another sf for? chandler, the italian and bill walker ain't enough? #@+@$+% stupid !!@*$. !!%@ this team and !!%@ this organization and !!%@ donnie #@+@$+% walsh and that little #+@*+! d'antoni !!%@ them all. i #@+@$+% wish van gundy was still coaching this goddamn team and we had houston and spreewell doing work with kurt thomas and marcus camby on the blocks with chris #@+@$+% dudley wearing that goddamn face mask. !!%@ this man. it's hard enough being a #@+@$+% mets fan, but a knicks fan too, !!%@ this. i really hope they #@+@$+% flop with free agency and have to settle for some #@+@$+% prick that sucks. !!%@ this.

I'm just quoting this for its sheer epicness. Damn. I ain't about this life...

im a Rautins supporter but I didn't want the knicks to get em, Fields I haven't seen play but from what everyones saying, he was almost guaranteed to go undrafted.......no size with these picks which was our biggest need, if they try and play Rautins at the point hell get abused on O and D, %$!$ man
tired.gif

via alanhahn

Word is Knicks will purchase No. 44 pick from Bucks, C Jerome Jordan.

Ok that make things a lil better for me
pimp.gif

Curry's contract hasn't ever been more important than riight now.... Need to pull of Collison & Okafor

Eff happened to Rudy Fernandez..

I should of took my #!! to work....
laugh.gif

surprised by all the emotions here, figured we're all used to this by now
laugh.gif

I really wanted Varnado, and Ebanks/Lance would've been interesting, but I guess a 1 dimensional shooter (and I don't even dislike Rautins, he's just not an NBA player) and a poor mans Luke Walton kind of fit what we've been doing the last 2 years or so. This is the same team that drafted Jordan Hill over Brandon Jennings, Darren Collison and Jrue Holiday, and the same team that thought Chris Duhon was a franchise PG that would turn the team around whlie he shot about 25% for the first few months this year. No real...bright side/good way to look at what happened here, besides saying we've thrown away opportunities before, so why would doing it again surprise anyone. 

Back
Top Bottom