Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

WOW Ric Bucher just "reported" our plan is to sign Amare, Johnson, AND Bron. You guys think Amare and Joe will split a max to bring Lebron here Also ?
I've been waiting for SC to see if they'd actually even mention it. I'm guessing this would mean Amare and JJ know they not getting the max (which they really don't deserve).

Wow @ what they're reporting on SC now. A meeting in Maimi
laugh.gif

alot of kids never grew up seeing a good knicks team they had no shot at being harcore knicks fans. can't even blame them when the highlight of their knicks fandom was stephon marbury.

You kinda right but I'd expect dudes in their early 20s and up to already have a stance on whether they're fans or not. Mid 90s, earl 2000s were good Knicks teams.

Its really hard to stay away from this thread and or any other rumors these next 2 days...

Especially with these updates in the thread title... Imma just stay away from S&T...

BTW why is here flooded with more bulls fans than the actual bulls thread?

I hope everyone gets shut down and LBJ just ends up here... I know dolan is gonna pull all the tricks out of his hat to lure that man here. I just hope they try as hard as possible and the rest is up to him.

I sincerely believe that talk about the media trying to get back at Dolan

nothing but speculation on these dudes parts..broussard knows NOTHING about ANYTHING

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

none of those guys will take a paycut....PERIOD. why play for less money when you got 10 other teams that will gladly give you the max? doesnt make sense.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16616

David Lee – With LeBron James on their mind, the New York Knicks aren't making Lee a priority going into this summer. While Lee recently said that he could be a nice compliment to James, it doesn't appear as if the Knicks see him in that role, especially at Lee's high asking price. The New Jersey Nets and Minnesota Timberwolves are both interested and there is a good chance Lee will find a new home, and some stability, this summer.

One person with ties to James told The Post he feels "The King" will bolt Cleveland -- but that the Nets have a better shot than the Knicks in the six-team LeBron race. James will keep an open mind as he enters Thursday's Akron-area meetings, with the Bulls and Miami emerging as frontrunners. Six teams across three days will give their presentations. "If it wasn't for Newark for two years, they [the Nets] would probably be the winner," the individual said. "But they probably have surpassed the Knicks. I think the Knicks hurt themselves with the draft."
Whether some of ya'll want to admit it or not...the Knicks would look alot more attractive with the BJ at the point right now 
laugh.gif

Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said he thinks the Knicks have pulled off another mid-draft steal along the lines of David Lee.

Syracuse guard Andy Rautins, selected at No. 38 in Thursday's draft, was picked even later than Lee, who was the last pick of the first round five years ago as a Florida senior. Lee made his first All-Star in February and is ready for a big free-agent payday this summer.

Boeheim said he believes Rautins was a victim of a draft bias against college seniors, overlooked for fear they already have reached their potential. "He's a lot better player than people think he is," Boeheim told The Post. "I'd like to say he's just a great shooter, which he is, but he can do other things -- pass and defend."

another BS article up there. it doesn't mean a thing is the guy says "probably" twice and "think" in one short paragraph. that means i think you don't know jack. it's all been opinion for the most part.

how a %%#*+*$ 12 win team gets more love than us is amazing

Honestly all of this talk is sickening already. Rumor after rumor and all the slurping is just insane. I'm just waiting for who ever the knicks sign and hopefully we become contenders no matter if its lebron or not. My mom has sky box in msg and if she allows, however many ppl I'm allowed to take, I will random it from the knicks list =)

Honestly all of this talk is sickening already. Rumor after rumor and all the slurping is just insane. I'm just waiting for who ever the knicks sign and hopefully we become contenders no matter if its lebron or not. My mom has sky box in msg and if she allows, however many ppl I'm allowed to take, I will random it from the knicks list =)

I was fine with the Rautins pick, except that he creates a log jame at the wing, which mean someone needs to go. (chandler/walker).

However, the Fields pick was a bit confusing. I wanted Alabi, but i can see why the Knicks passed on him due to his "conditions".

I just wished we traded up for Whiteside. At that late, i can give a damn about his attitude and high risk problems.

I don't know why we got fields either.that pick pissed me off. maybe now we will trade chandler. or they just really felt he was the best available and said screw position we need a as many good role players as possible.

If I'm not mistaken wouldn't have BJ around still take us out of having space for two max contracts? We'd still have him on our books and we wouldn't have put him in the Houston trade which in turn would have possibly led us to still have Jefferies on the team.

Wade, LBJ, Bosh Summit didn't happen in Miami

ESPN is reporting that Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh had a meeting about their futures right here in Miami.

790 The Ticket has learned via Michael Wallace of the Miami Herald that Dwyane Wade was not even in Miami this weekend (Story by Wallace on its way).

Michael Wallace of the Miami Herald had this article in yesterday's edition where he interviewed Wade at Chicago's O'Hare airport.

Wade's itinerary beginning Thursday went like this...
Thursday: Las Vegas

Friday: Chicago (in court to wrap divorce case)

Saturday: Still in Chicago, "Taste of Chicago" w/ kids, Saturday night dropped kids off at new ex-wife

Sunday: All day in Chicago, met w/Mike Wallace at O'Hare

Sunday night - flew back from CHI to destination X

So, the reality is that if these players met anywhere it was last week on Wednesday or Thursday in Las Vegas.

It could not have been Tuesday because Chris Bosh was making the rounds through the ESPN car wash.

The good news is if you're a Heat fan, that the Stephen A. Smith story seems to be on the money up to this point.

You can now return to your regularly scheduled speculation.

Thank You!

JS

Jorge Sedano Show weekdays 6am-10am on 790 The Ticket

Follow me on Twitter @SedanoShow

email: [email protected]

http://miamiherald.typepa...dnt-happen-in-miami.html

????????? is ESPN full of crap? or is this guy

Originally Posted by Proshares

If I'm not mistaken wouldn't have BJ around still take us out of having space for two max contracts? We'd still have him on our books and we wouldn't have put him in the Houston trade which in turn would have possibly led us to still have Jefferies on the team.
I think we could have traded Jefferies during this period for some cap space to be honest...Either way the drafting the past three years has been awful imo.

I might be taking a couple years off from Knick fanhood...

Been awful for sure but I think swiping up BJ would have hindered our plans a bit. Besides, who would be willing to take Jefferies now? No team is going to be out there trying to help us sign two max FA's.

Can anyone explain what this team is doing to me? I'm so frustrated.

Who's going to be our distributor? Why do we have nothing but wing players? What are the Knicks doing?

Back
Top Bottom