moz-screenshot-24.png
yuku ftl

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm ok with Amar'e and JJ.
I'm not okay with giving out 2 max deals to them...but..depending on what is done with Eddy Curry's contract, a good team can be put in place by the trade deadline next year.

If we had a team consisting of say; Parker, Johnson, Gallo and Amare...it wouldn't be terrible. Not a title team, but certainly top 4/5 in the East. I don't think many people would be over joyed by this summer if that was the result, I know I wouldn't be..but by the time the season rolls around I think there would be some excitement about just having a playoff team in place again.

It's not what I want to see happen, but I can live with it.

If eddy curry's deal was shorter by 1 year, life would be so much better.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm ok with Amar'e and JJ.
I'm not okay with giving out 2 max deals to them...but..depending on what is done with Eddy Curry's contract, a good team can be put in place by the trade deadline next year.

If we had a team consisting of say; Parker, Johnson, Gallo and Amare...it wouldn't be terrible. Not a title team, but certainly top 4/5 in the East. I don't think many people would be over joyed by this summer if that was the result, I know I wouldn't be..but by the time the season rolls around I think there would be some excitement about just having a playoff team in place again.

It's not what I want to see happen, but I can live with it.

If eddy curry's deal was shorter by 1 year, life would be so much better.

Unless we get Lebron, we are going to over pay. I honestly feel that Wade and Bron are the only players worth a max deal. I think most people will view this offseason as a waste if we don't get Lebron.
eyes.gif

With the renovations going on at MSG (fix the dead spots please) we should just build a statue for Lebron out front and tell him, "look we build the damn thing already, you have to come."

Maverick Says Wesley Not A Factor, Won't Attend Free-Agent Meetings
Jun 29, 2010 2:08 PM EST

Maverick Carter, the longtime friend and business manager of LeBron James , said Tuesday that Wesley would not play a role in James’ free-agent decision-making process and would not be present when teams meet with James starting this week.

"All the Wes rumors are untrue and he will not be at the meetings," Carter said. "Wes has nothing to do with where [James] goes."

James, Carter and James’ agent, Leon Rose , will be in attendance when teams fly to Ohio for the meetings.

Via New York Times

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... z0sGf8Vp7b

WOO  WOO
pimp.gif

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...ont_attend_free_agent_meetings/#ixzz0sGf8Vp7b

Maverick Says Wesley Not A Factor, Won't Attend Free-Agent Meetings
Jun 29, 2010 2:08 PM EST

Maverick Carter, the longtime friend and business manager of LeBron James, said Tuesday that Wesley would not play a role in James’ free-agent decision-making process and would not be present when teams meet with James starting this week.

"All the Wes rumors are untrue and he will not be at the meetings," Carter said. "Wes has nothing to do with where [James] goes."

James, Carter and James’ agent, Leon Rose, will be in attendance when teams fly to Ohio for the meetings.

Via New York Times

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... z0sGf8Vp7b

maaaad problems with the leeches. Or this is all intentional BS getting cavs fans and the country in general used to the idea of lebron not playing for the cavs. some shady stuff going on.

TheKnicksBlog saying Will could be a moved in a last ditch effort for more cap space (Curry)

Who's going to take on Will and Curry though? I would think if any of these teams wanna try and trade for an expiring big man they'd take Dampier who can at least get on the court.

Or maybe I'm reading what you said wrong Allen.

It appears the Knicks are actively trying to move
Eddy Curry
with
Wilson Chandler as bait, a
act_joe_johnson.jpg
source with knowledge says it what appears to be a “desperation move.

Bottom line is that many Knicks fans are clamoring for the team to do something, and I maintain, as I always have, that if they stay put, they still feel confident in their position.

And no, I’m not buying the Knicks have targeted Joe Johnson over Lebron because of reasons already mentioned.

Many people have asked what can the Knicks do in response to what the Bulls and now the Nets have done from a roster standpoint.

Well, shedding more salary would help.

idk..

but I dont wana take someone back like Okafor. I would hope it'd just be for cap space to target another guy.

Then take that 11, 12 million and bring in Rudy Gay or David Lee as free agent #3.

Maybe a sign and trade with Will and Eddy for a guy like Rudy?

Dunno, doubt anything really happens with it.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I think the Hornets will trade us Chris Paul for Eddy Curry and Lautin. Eddy Curry is an up-and-coming Center who can post up and has quickness, good hands and great rebounding skills. He's pretty much a franchise Center. And with the Western Conference having a lot of talented bigs, they're going to need him in order to compete.
Mo for hornets GM!!!

With our luck no one will take that deal. Teams seem to be more content giving away cap space to New Jersey, Chicago and Miami. Besides, I'm a little bit against that trade. Trying to sell Bron on NYC, Curry's expiring is one of our biggest assets. You sell him on the future as well as now. Sure we'll get you another superstar to play along side of you this season but we can also get you another superstar for $11 million when he comes off the books next season. Miami and Chicago cannot offer that.

Eddy Curry is an up-and-coming Center who can post up and has quickness, good hands and great rebounding skills. He's pretty much a franchise Center.

Mo, I didnt know this was 2001 again. Eddy is NOT a franchise center

I meant Fat Boy. can't see a team taking curry without taking back gallo. i would rather use it at the deadline than trade gallo

Back
Top Bottom