these so called "inside stories" and other articles posted are non-sense. just wait 'til they actually sign with the teams. lol. i hate to see everyone go crazy, it's actually making me go crazy.
roll.gif

we're gonna get two good players. who? i don't know. i could care less if we get LeBron, there is a lot of talent out there.

patience Knicks fans, patience. lol. we've dealt with much worse the last 10 years, just give it a couple more days, and we're gonna get some good players.

my gut feeling is that we're gonna give the max to Joe, then after that not sure. but Walsh will use him as bait for another big name.

Now I just see Broussard talking about Knicks slim chances of trying to sign Bron, Bosh, and Wade this year where they all sign for less than the max around 11 mil a year (and make up for it with stock shares and what not). Then attract them with the fact that they can sign somebody like Melo next year after Curry's contract.

Go from no chance to selling us this pipe dream
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Honestly all of this talk is sickening already. Rumor after rumor and all the slurping is just insane. I'm just waiting for who ever the knicks sign and hopefully we become contenders no matter if its lebron or not. My mom has sky box in msg and if she allows, however many ppl I'm allowed to take, I will random it from the knicks list =)

you know I'm putting this on the first page right?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DubA169

????????? is ESPN full of crap?
You have to ask after all these years?

i always figured there was a line. theres a difference between talking heads giving crazy opinions and actually reporting false information.

the Knicks are believed to be continuing to explore moves that would clear the extra cap space to retain unrestricted free agent David Lee while adding two max free agents. The only move that would do it is almost impossible, according to one rival executive, but that doesn’t mean Knicks president Donnie Walsh won’t try: trading Eddy Curry and his $11.3 million contract. To do so, Walsh would have to incentivize another team that’s under the cap to take Curry. The price for such trouble would almost certainly be 2009 No. 8 pick Danilo Gallinari ($3.3 million). The problem would be that Gallo is the most attractive existing Knicks to prospective free agents. This might result in an unusual conversation in the Knicks’ recruiting visits with James and other free agents: Who would you rather play with, Gallinari or Lee?

So I’m sitting having dinner before I go on the air on The Daily Line last night, and I see at the bottom ticker on ESPN that
lebron_james23.jpg
James Dolan will be heading out to Ohio for a meeting with Lebron James and I got to thinking, “this thing is a horse race.

bugging out so much you had to go to real GM? hahaha that's where i read this earlier

i'm hoping and praying that lebron's "team" is smarter than me, the guy who wrote this article, and whoever thinks this is scripted. because it makes too much damn sense leverage wise and stock wise

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

the Knicks are believed to be continuing to explore moves that would clear the extra cap space to retain unrestricted free agent David Lee while adding two max free agents. The only move that would do it is almost impossible, according to one rival executive, but that doesn’t mean Knicks president Donnie Walsh won’t try: trading Eddy Curry and his $11.3 million contract. To do so, Walsh would have to incentivize another team that’s under the cap to take Curry. The price for such trouble would almost certainly be 2009 No. 8 pick Danilo Gallinari ($3.3 million). The problem would be that Gallo is the most attractive existing Knicks to prospective free agents. This might result in an unusual conversation in the Knicks’ recruiting visits with James and other free agents: Who would you rather play with, Gallinari or Lee?

Gallinari isnt going anywhere

Like I said , lbj is coming to the garden regardless. All this Derrick rose , Noah young core talk is ridiculous . They got one all star and a garbage basket player in Noah. Who else is there besides those two???

He's coming to NY because lebron doesn't want to be 50 yrs old and asking himself the question .... What if????

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Like I said , lbj is coming to the garden regardless. All this Derrick rose , Noah young core talk is ridiculous . They got one all star and a garbage basket player in Noah. Who else is there besides those two???

He's coming to NY because lebron doesn't want to be 50 yrs old and asking himself the question .... What if????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RIGHT

windycity7 wrote:

RIGHT

if you weren't worried, you wouldn't be in the knicks thread

ernie grundfeld needs to get thrown off of a building. dude keeps taking trash to help out our competition. the wizards traded for YI and helped the nets out.

In return, the Wiz are sending the Nets Quinton Ross’s $1.146 contract,which enables the Nets to increase their cap space to precisely $30million – a nice round number that will get you LeBron James ($16.5M)and a stud who can start out at $13.5M.

alien.gif

wizards fans really like this guy? gave up on the chance of a max for garbage

Originally Posted by DubA169

windycity7 wrote:

RIGHT

if you weren't worried, you wouldn't be in the knicks thread

ernie grundfeld needs to get thrown off of a building. dude keeps taking trash to help out our competition. the wizards traded for YI and helped the nets out.

In return, the Wiz are sending the Nets Quinton Ross’s $1.146 contract, which enables the Nets to increase their cap space to precisely $30 million – a nice round number that will get you LeBron James ($16.5M) and a stud who can start out at $13.5M.

alien.gif

wizards fans really like this guy? gave up on the chance of a max for garbage

Well I can't speak for them but I come in here because y'all thread moves faster and people actually participate quite frequently... The Wiz are on some other *@@+... I mean some other *@@+
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I think the Hornets will trade us Chris Paul for Eddy Curry and Lautin. Eddy Curry is an up-and-coming Center who can post up and has quickness, good hands and great rebounding skills. He's pretty much a franchise Center. And with the Western Conference having a lot of talented bigs, they're going to need him in order to compete.

Back
Top Bottom