Anyone feel Melo hasn't signed with Denver yet bc he wants to see what the Knicks do in FA?

If we don't get Lebron or Wade, He will not sign an extension, play out the year and then come home next year

By then , we will already have pieces in place for him

Anyone feel Melo hasn't signed with Denver yet bc he wants to see what the Knicks do in FA?

If we don't get Lebron or Wade, He will not sign an extension, play out the year and then come home next year

I don't get how trading Will and fat boy is going to clear up cap space. Won't we have to take back damn near thsame amount of money to back the deal equal salary wise? Anybody have a list of teams with some cap space, not enough for a max contract, but enough to take on those two salaries or at least one straight up?

I don't get how trading Will and fat boy is going to clear up cap space. Won't we have to take back damn near thsame amount of money to back the deal equal salary wise? Anybody have a list of teams with some cap space, not enough for a max contract, but enough to take on those two salaries or at least one straight up?

Back
Top Bottom