I said this a long time ago, and now people realize this. I guess I didn't state my point clearly. I said on pg. 558 of this thread that the Knicks couldn't afford Lebron AND another max free agent. It must have been the wording of what I said that made people think that the Knicks couldn't afford Lebron at all. Looks like this is coming true. It also appears that it is unlikely that he is going to sign with the Knicks. Knick fans are wishful thinkers, but not getting Lebron is going to further ruin the franchise. They should gut the team and find a way to fire James Dolan. Donnie Walsh can only do so much with that cheap owner over him.

I said this a long time ago, and now people realize this. I guess I didn't state my point clearly. I said on pg. 558 of this thread that the Knicks couldn't afford Lebron AND another max free agent. It must have been the wording of what I said that made people think that the Knicks couldn't afford Lebron at all. Looks like this is coming true. It also appears that it is unlikely that he is going to sign with the Knicks. Knick fans are wishful thinkers, but not getting Lebron is going to further ruin the franchise. They should gut the team and find a way to fire James Dolan. Donnie Walsh can only do so much with that cheap owner over him.

Anyone feel Melo hasn't signed with Denver yet bc he wants to see what the Knicks do in FA?

If we don't get Lebron or Wade, He will not sign an extension, play out the year and then come home next year

By then , we will already have pieces in place for him

Back
Top Bottom