Moving Curry is necessary but it is a desperation move. I think the Knicks shouldn't be thinking of splurging on this FA group, just try to go hard on Bron and if not set up some pieces. That stock option is a good reason for any but Bron to take the max. Next summer has a good amount of alluring players. I mean it works out great if we do get LeBron cuz then we could just keep adding more. The Knicks could have a big 5 in 3 years.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Eddy Curry is an up-and-coming Center who can post up and has quickness, good hands and great rebounding skills. He's pretty much a franchise Center.

Mo, I didnt know this was 2001 again. Eddy is NOT a franchise center

roll.gif
he was joking

Eddy Curry is an up-and-coming Center who can post up and has quickness, good hands and great rebounding skills. He's pretty much a franchise Center.

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

roll.gif
he was joking

Back
Top Bottom