cheap owner???
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also to clarify, if we signed 2 max deals, we wouldn't get Curry's full contract in cap space to work with, increasing salaries would cut into that number some. Which is why moving him before the deadline, or even right now for the right pieces, would be the better move.

I like Chandler and think he could be a great addition to this team, but if the right pieces fall into place, he's expendable if that's what it takes to move Curry.

Also to clarify, if we signed 2 max deals, we wouldn't get Curry's full contract in cap space to work with, increasing salaries would cut into that number some. Which is why moving him before the deadline, or even right now for the right pieces, would be the better move.

I like Chandler and think he could be a great addition to this team, but if the right pieces fall into place, he's expendable if that's what it takes to move Curry.

Back
Top Bottom